FMS Votec 322 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
- Clearance merchandise DOES NOT have a warranty. The buyer is responsible for any problems or repairs after purchase.
Votec 322 1400mm (55") Wingspan from FMS - Receiver Ready (PNP) - FMM1011P
Introducing the FMS Votec 322, a spirited 3D aerobatic model based off of the full scale Swiss Rihn DR-107/DR-109 One Design and designed for amateur construction by MSW Aviation of Wohlen. In glorious racing orange Hamilton livery, this bold, highly aerobatic model is a capable salute to the 1:1 counterpart in every way.
Hollow-core wing construction helps insure a lightweight airframe in combination with the powerful 500kV brushless outrunner motor coupled with 6S LiPo power that delivers a model that begs you to find a 3D maneuver it can't handle.
Removable Side-Force-Generators on the wingtips dramatically improve yaw authority and keep the aircraft “locked-in” during aerobatic maneuvers, especially in knife-edge flight. Featuring a high-efficiency wooden propeller made with super-stiff material that’s lightweight. Experience high-performance 3D flight and more with the FMS Votec 322.
Visit the Official FMS Votec 322 1400mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Screw-together construction—no glue required
- Hollow-core wing construction provides a lightweight structure
- Two-piece, plug-in wings and stabilizers
- Carbon-fiber wing and stabilizer joiner tubes
- Double-bevel hinge lines and large control surfaces provide 3D throw
- Powerful brushless 4258, 500kV outrunner motor
- High-voltage, Predator 70A brushless ESC
- Strong, high-efficiency wooden propeller
- Durable 30-gram digital servos with metal gears
- Ball-style control horns and linkages for greater precision
- Side-Force-Generators dramatically improve yaw authority
- Vivid Hamilton trim scheme
- Large wheels for operation from grass or paved runways
- Convenient push-button hatch release
- Detailed cockpit and pilot figure
- FMS Votec 322 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP
- 4+ Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4+ Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 3200 - 5000 mAh Lipo battery with XT60 connector - we recommend the Admiral 4000mAh 6S 22.2V 40C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1400mm / 55.12in
1490mm / 58.67in
2599g / 91.67oz (w/o battery)
CG (Center of Gravity)
Refer to the manual
4258-500kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
70A, XT60 Connector
Propeller / EDF
15 x 7 2-blade
4x 30g Digital, Metal Gear
6S 22.2V 3200 - 5000mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
4+ Channel (required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Not as great as it looks
Airplane arrived with damage to both wings. The horizontal stab is very difficult to attach. It's as though it does not seat properly on the plastic tabs. I have about 2 hours of trying to get the horizontal stab on with no luck so far. I can thread screws through the stab successfully when not attached to plane, just not when on it.
FMS 322 Votec
Had a severe vibration on the first flight. Prop was balanced. Tried a new prob same vibration. Narrowed the problem down to the spinner. Motiion sent a new spinner and this solved the problem. Had a problem with the landing gear. On the 15th flight the right wheel came off during a touch and go. Also the left wheel came apart. I replaced the axles with dubro axles and replace the wheels.
FMS vortec 322
Plane flies very smooth and lands easy. It has plenty of power.
Vortec 322 flys big!
I fly 2.6m gas aerobatic planes at home and wanted to fly on vacation. Bought a Votec 322 and a f ew batt combos, diff mA thus diff weights. Once I found the right cg and using the lightest batt, 3000mA, the plane was a blast! Rolling harriers no prob, hovering, tumbles and evetything else I tried with the exception of blenders. I didn't try any because the last foam plane came apart when I did one. I did catch the ground doing a (too low) knife edge pass, it cartwheeled pretty hard but a little foam safe ca and a prop and I was back in the air. I'm happy with this plane. Did not find it tail heavy as 1 review stated. Jeff Lb
Fms vortex 322
Flew the plane for the first time time. 5 cell 4200 flies it for 4 min. The planes needs nose weight even at the balance point in the book it baloons on a landing and doesn’t want to land . It flies smooth and five cells is enough for normal stuff. Cut the throws down in half or less for sport flying and add 50% expo. a good buy and looks cool in the air. RON
Great airplane. Much better for Precision Aerobatics than I expected. Lands great. Everyone at the Field commented on how good it looks. I think a 5s battery would fly it fine...a 6s is LOTS of power. My second FMS , they build great.
FMS Votec 322
Great a/c. Went together fast and easily. Flies great, enough power to do anything you want. Can get 6 0r 7 minute flights without a problem. If I had to complain about anything it would be the bolts that hold it together - to soft. I don't think they will last to long if wings are removed for transport to often. Will replace them with quality ones. Other than that, its great. Thanks Motion for another great, very visible airplane
My vote 322
Went together easy. It has a tremendous thrust to weight ratio. Don't let FMS stop making just in case I have small mishap ha ha
This is my first 3d plane. A club pro set it up for me and gave me nice high and low rates. All I can say is, WOW!!!! It does not fly like a foam plane. It flys like a 6 cell 3d plane. It climbs out faster than some of my EDF jets. At full throttle, it will keep going vertical. I did a half Cuban 8 today with it and it looked beautiful with the orange flash and sunlight. Thank you again Motion RC for a fantastic airplane. This plane will be perfect for a newb (like me) to aerobatics and a pleasure to a pro.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?