E-flite UMX™ Waco BL BNF Basic with AS3X 550mm (21") Wingspan - BNF
E-flite UMX™ Waco BL BNF Basic with AS3X 550mm (21") Wingspan - Bind-N-Fly Basic - EFLU5350
This is another fantastic micro offering from E-flite. The iconic and classic Waco Biplane. The Motion RC Flight Boys thoughts are that if this biplane flies as good as the E-flite UMX Pitts Biplane (one of their favorite micros), then buckle up and enjoy! Rich in scale detail which includes molded surface details, support wires made of carbon fiber, windscreens, attractive blue and white color scheme and pilot which of course wouldn't be complete without the wind scarf. Includes AS3X, the now standard flight stability feature that makes these micros look and fly more like larger models. With the 180-size brushless motor and extremely low wing load, you can really put this attractive biplane through its paces!
- Generous Scale Details and Appeal
- 180-sized Brushless Motor and Low Wing Load Provides Virtually Unlimited Flying Capability
- AS3X® Stabilization Technology Allows Solid and Secure Handling
- Comes With Spektrum™ DSMX® Receiver
- Reliable Spektrum Performance Linear Servos
- Comes Out Of The Box Ready To Fly (Just Charge Your Battery*, Bind and Fly!)
- Attractive Blue and White Waco Paint Scheme
- Steerable Tail Wheel, Pilot Complete with Wind Scarf, Scale Gear and Wheel Pants
*Battery not included. See below for battery requirements.
- E-flite UMX™ Waco BL BNF Basic with AS3X 550mm (21") Wingspan - BNF
- Spektrum™ DSMX® ultra micro receiver with AS3X
- 4 Channel Spektrum Compatible Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel Spektrum compatible radio from our Radio Collection
- 2 Cell 7.4V 200mAh or 280mAh LiPo battery - We recommend the 2 Cell 7.4V 280 mAh LiPo Battery
- 2 Cell LiPo battery charger such as EFLUC1007 or EFLC1105 OR cable EFLA700UM with any charger which uses standard banana connector charge cables
21.7in / 550mm
16.5in / 418mm
3.5oz / 98g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||40mm from the top wing's leading edge at the root|
|Powerful 180BL brushless outrunner motor 3000Kv (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
4x performance linear long-throw servos (installed)
2 Cell E-Flite 7.4V 200mAh or 280mAh LiPo battery (required)
Minimum 4 Channel DSM2 or DSMX-compatible full range Radio (required)
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor or large indoors like a gym|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
E-flite UMX™ Waco
easy and fun the fly
Great looking plane
No flight due to weather, but plane was easy to bind, everything works, looking forward to a maiden flight.
Great little plane right out of the box , fly’s great didn’t have to make any adjustments to the trim.
Very pleased with this purchase. Plane flies on rails right out of the box and can do it all.
Beautiful detail for the given size.
This is a good looking little plane. Quite twitchy for me though. Don't let it get so far away that you loose orientation.
Beautiful and fun
I think all the reviews from everyone else are spot on. It’s a fantastic plane that looks great and is a stable flyer. I’ve noticed that some say it’s does well in the wind and others say it doesn’t. I feel that AS3X does a great job of keeping the plane stable in a mild breeze, but its such a light and “floaty” plane that it struggles sometimes to cut through a strong headwind. I prefer to fly this one on less windy days. It’s capable of a lot of aerobatic stuff, but that’s what I use my UMX Pitts for. The Waco makes me want to just chill and fly scale (with the occasional loops, rolls, and cubans of course!). Oh, and I must be lucky because my pilot has his scarf on the right way!
UMX WACO a nice flyer, fun size
Needed very little trim adjustments on set up, mostly for aileron roll. I use an inexpensive Spektrum DXe for these small planes. A nice mellow slow flyer for sure, but can get up and go too. I'm a new flyer, but loops and rolls on the 1st flight came naturally. I prefer full rates for this one. Looks great in the air, and is best suited for calmer days for sure, due to it's light weight. Probably a good fit for a second plane.