Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - DY8931PNP-WHITE
Introducing the DC-3 Skybus from Dynam. Powered by twin brushless 1100KV motors the DC-3 Skybus exhibits plenty of power and is a solid performer in the air. For the intermediate pilot with at least some low wing experience. The DC-3 Skybus comes with a decal set that tips a cap to the retro airlines of yesteryear. All you need is your own 4+ channel radio, 4+ channel receiver and a 3S 2200 mAh LiPo battery and you are ready to take to the skies in this twin delight!
- Durable EPO construction
- Attractive retro airline livery
- Powerful twin brushless 1100KV motors
- Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
- 30 Amp ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1470mm / 58in
980mm / 38.58in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60-65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
Twin KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 2-Blade Props
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
I haven't started putting this together I have several other projects ahead of this, so far the airplanes I've purchased have been really good.
I have not opened it yet
Satisfied with my new DC-3!
This is a pretty detailed version of the plane. I really like the way it flies! It took a couple of hours to put it all together including the many decals.
This plane was not balanced correct with factory battery I had to add 3.5 ounces of led just to get cg right on take off plane kept trying to turn left like one motor was going faster then other only way plane would take off was if I gave full power then in air flew correct for a minute then was not able to keep in control like motors were not running in pairs I have flown many airplanes and never had this trouble not Happy.
My husband just love it!!! Thank you
Low quality but for the price, you shouldn't expect a whole lot more.
Great company and great airplane! Thank you!