Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - DY8931PNP-WHITE
Introducing the DC-3 Skybus from Dynam. Powered by twin brushless 1100KV motors the DC-3 Skybus exhibits plenty of power and is a solid performer in the air. For the intermediate pilot with at least some low wing experience. The DC-3 Skybus comes with a decal set that tips a cap to the retro airlines of yesteryear. All you need is your own 4+ channel radio, 4+ channel receiver and a 3S 2200 mAh LiPo battery and you are ready to take to the skies in this twin delight!
Visit the Official Dynam 1470mm DC-3 Skybus Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Durable EPO construction
- Attractive retro airline livery
- Powerful twin brushless 1100KV motors
- Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
- 30 Amp ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1470mm / 58in
980mm / 38.58in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60-65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
Twin KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 2-Blade Props
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
The product is as good as I expected. Shipping was fast.
I haven't started putting this together I have several other projects ahead of this, so far the airplanes I've purchased have been really good.
I have not opened it yet
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?