Detrum GAVIN-8C 8-Channel Transmitter
Detrum GAVIN-8C 8-Channel Transmitter - DY-DTM-T008
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust then Detrum is your solution. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-8C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- USB Data Port - Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (sold separately)
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list of compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-8C 8CH digital transmitter
- Detrum RXC8 8CH 2.4g receiver
- 4x AA Batteries
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- RC Flight Simulator interface
- Detrum USB Flight Simulator Cable (allows you to use your Gavin radio with ClearView Flight Simulator Software) - DY-DTM-U020
- Detrum 7.4V 1750mAh LiPo Battery for 6C and 8C Gavin Radios - DY-DTM-1005
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
Mode 1-2 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4x AA Batteries (Required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Detrum GAVIN-8C 8-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Detrum GAVIN-8C 8-Channel Transmitter Quick Start Guide
- January 12, 2018 - We are currently in the process of finding out from the manufacturer whether or not this 8C transmitter has compatibility issues with the ClearView Flight Simulator Software. We will update this tech note as soon as we learn more information.
- November 16, 2017 - For a list of compatible receivers please click the Spare Parts tab above. To update the firmware you will need to purchase a micro-to-USB cable to link to a PC.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Gavin 8c 8ch. Radio
. Bought this radio so I can use it with the sport receivers and be able to change things without having an app or counting beeps to change settings on the Gyros instructions could be a little more clear as far as end point settings and Expo and dual rates kind of confusing.. your online videos cover things too fast he needs to spend a little more time explaining things doesn't even cover level on Expo what's that mean what's it for. But all in all it's a great system for the money and I'm very pleased with it and would buy it again thanks motion RC
Great product and really great price
The only reason I didn't rate this a 5 was that you can't mix 6-8th channel with the main inputs. So no you can't have a thrust vectoring on a switch with this radio setup. Otherwise, this thing is amazing. Has everything else you'd ever need or want from an 8ch set, except for having thrust vectoring that you can turn on and off.