Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro w/ ABS
MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone Stabilizer and ABS System from Detrum - DY-DTM-R005
This is the Detrum MSR66A Mini Sport 6 Channel Receiver with the iStone Stabilizer/ABS system.
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor, 6-axis MEMS gyro chipset
- Compact size suitable for small-scale aircraft such as park flyers
- Supports normal wing, flying wing, V-tail airplanes, and 3D planes
- Easily switch between four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance)
- Set the gain and other programmable features with matching transmitter or program card (not included)
- MSR66A receiver adopts the 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequency-hopping (FHSS) technologies
- High receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability
- Diversity Antenna combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm allows the receiving signal to be stable and reliable
- With the Fail Safe feature if the aircraft flies out of range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions
- Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro w/ ABS
- Detrum 3-in-1 Programming Card for iStone Stabilizers and Tomcat ESCs - DY-DTM-1002
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37 x 20 x 13mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Not over-packaged, but arrived ok. Bound easily. Had to mount backwards in my Pitts, to get correct throws. Haven't used yet, tough weather.
Very nice system and easy to use. Motion rc ships fast and provides a good website. Receiver gain for stabilizing is adjustable. Only improvement would be to maximum gain supported.
Easy to bind with detrum transmitter works superb in the air even a kid could fly a plane with this
Good service thanks
This little receiver/gyro is outstanding when used with the newer Gavin transmitters. You have full command over all functions and you can set the gyro from light correction to heavy. I have three of these in my Elite Timber, Eleven Hobby Bearcats and Dynam A10.
The receiver is tiny and works fine. It has taken a few "rough" rides and still works great. I've only tried the gyro once, that was a rough ride. The receiver arrived in its parts bag, minus any instructions, or tape. As with most Dynam products, instructions are horrible.
Detrum msr66a mini receiver with istone 6-axis gyro
receiver is very compact will fit in small planes great for park flyers. It performs very well in auto stable and auto recovery have not tested in auto hover yet. only reason I gave 4 stars is the lack of instructions. It says you can program it with matching radio or programing card. I have the Detrum Gavin 6c 6channel radio, when you enter the model parameter scroll down to # 9 auto stable set, in this mode you can set the flight mode, adjust the gains,and change directional control of servo functions, and mounting direction. if it came with instructions I would have given it 5 stars. if you buy one I suggest leaving the gains at factory default until you fly it for the first time then adjust in small increments until desired results are reached