Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Orange 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Orange 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8967PNP-ORANGE
The Model 188 is a family of light agricultural aircraft produced between 1966 and 1983 in the United States. In the early 1960s several American airplane manufacturers decided to expand their already wide line of light aircraft by entering the agricultural aircraft market. They surveyed pilots and operators of other brands of agricultural aircraft to see what features and capabilities these operators were looking for. The resulting aircraft was a conventional single-seat, piston-engined, strut-braced low-wing agricultural airplane. Dynam brings the Model C-188 to life with this fun RC electric model. Just add your radio, receiver and 4S 2200 LiPo battery and you're ready for adventure.
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Attractive orange and white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Scale pilot for added detail
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Constructed of Durable EPO foam
- Dynam C-188 Orange 1500mm (49") Wingspan - Receiver Ready - (PNP)
- Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1005mm / 39.6in
1300g / 2.9lbs.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65mm from the wing's leading edge|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
4+ Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 6, 2017 - (For the RTF version) Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly. If you would like to add flaps to the RTF version you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
poor landing gear
the plane flies pretty good, but the landing gear is junk, i upgraded to a carbon fiber landing gear with the three & a half inch low bounce wheels. the u tube videos for assembly are more helpful than the instruction manual, it will save a lot of headaches
Cg measurement is off. Had to add 4 oz to the front. Now it flys like the plane should.
best ARF that I ever had, Looks, and put together.
Another Dynam Winner
Just putting my Agwagon together and very pleased with the packaging and finish. Added some Dubro 3.5" wheels and very excited to get some air under them this weekend. So glad I finally bought this plane, quick shipping from MotionRC!
Dynam C-188 Orange Crop Duster
I have flown the real thing and must say that flying this model was a real pleasure. Just make sure all connections are secure, this is an issue with Dynam Gear is a little weak but large tires help.
Very POOR QUALITY CONTROL IF ANY AT DYNAM.
After assembling the Airplane it was discovered that the Rudder Control Rod had been Glued so it would not operate the Rudder.This had been done at the factory.Know way to repair without cutting the Plane apart.It also burned out the Servo.Motion RC replaced EVERYTHING that was defective without a problem.Last Dynam Product for me. Also the instructions.To put in one word ****.
The kit arrived in very good shape. As noted by others the struts are a very poor fit, and mine were assembled wrong at the factory. In addition, the motor and ESC fried on the ground, just prior to the maiden flight,thankfully not in the air. I installed a new motor and esc, and the plane flew rather well, but is a tad tail heavy with this setup, but does fly nicely. Flaps work as they should, but the rudder is not nearly as effective as the real one. All in all, I am very pleased with the plane, as Motion has shipped a new motor and ESC to me.
Motion RC is about the
Motion RC is about the only people I will ever deal with they are awesome