Dynam Sonic 185 Glider 1800mm (71") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Sonic 185 Glider 1800mm (71") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - DY8929SRTF
The Dynam Sonic 185 Glider is powered by a 200 Watt brushless motor for authoratative soaring, allowing you to quickly get up to altitude to peruse the skies in search for thermals. The wings are easily removable for transport. Take to the skies with confidence with this attractive glider from Dynam.
This ready-to-fly version comes with all the essential electronics installed. The servos, brushless speed controller (ESC), and brushless motor are all installed. With the added GAVIN-6A 6-Channel radio, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz receiver and 2 Cell 7.4V 1800 mAh LiPo battery you will be ready to begin chasing those thermals!
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Made of crash resistant flexible foam material
- Split wing design for easy transportation
- Carbon-fiber wing joiner
- Powerful 200 Watt Brushless Motor with folding propeller
- Comes with all electronics installed: Brushless motor, 35A Brushless ESC, 4 pcs high torque micro servos
- Dynam Sonic 185 Glider 1800mm (71") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 2 Cell 7.4V 1800 mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector
- 2 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1800mm / 71in
1090mm / 42.9in
980g / 34.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
200 Watt Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
2-Blade folding Prop
4x high-torque micro servos
2 Cell 7.4V 1800 mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
Very stable plane
What a great airplane!
Been teaching my son to fly this summer. Tore up a couple planes in the process, and came to this one as a replacement. From his first flight on, its been love! He feels so very comfortable with it that he needs no help of any kind any more, and his control has improved by leaps with it. Highly recommended! Even for old aviators - this plane flies honest and easy.
The service and the transaction was smooth. The plane arrived with a simple part missing, however, It was immediately addressed, no questions asked. Their web site is full of very useful information. Excellent