E-flite Night Radian FT 2000mm (78.7") Wingspan - PNP
78.7" Wingspan Night Radian FT - Receiver-Ready (PNP) from E-flite - EFL3675
The E-flite Night Radian FT (Flite Test) is an update of the hugely popular Radian and incorporates an impressive integrated high-visibility LED light system that features 100+ color, sequence and timing combinations to explore the dark skies of pre-dawn or late night with ease and confidence.
Inspired and approved by the Flite Test (FT) crew, the Night Radian FT improves the popular 2-meter version with multiple upgrades including a programmable LED light system that allows you to fly all day and night. The horizontal tail is now fully-molded. The motor combines the serenity of soaring with sport flying and incredible night flying capabilities. Factory-installed, high-visibly LED lights are recessed throughout the airframe, including in the redesigned airfoil-shaped horizontal tail. The vivid colors and placement of the LEDs offers incredible visibility and easy orientation when flying at dusk and even in complete darkness—or they can be turned off when flying in daylight.
Even more impressive is that the LEDs can be programmed to display 100+ different color, sequence and timing combinations by utilizing the built-in controller. Best of all, even with the addition of lights, the durable, composite reinforced EPO construction has been kept as light as possible so there’s no discernable difference in flight performance or thermal soaring capability. The distinctive and gracefully curved polyhedral wing and efficient airfoil delivers outstanding soaring performance and long flight times with or without the use of power. The high-power brushless motor and folding prop combination provide outstanding efficiency so you can enjoy soaring and sport flying in the same flight, plus the ability to climb and find thermals multiple times between battery changes.
- Flite Test crew approved including their exclusive trim scheme design
- Integrated high-visibility LED lights feature 100+ color, sequence and timing combinations
- Fully-molded horizontal tail for improved durability, performance and LED integration
- Transparent canopy hatch is magnetic to offer easy battery compartment access
- Bolt-on, two-piece wing with carbon-fiber wing joiner rigidity
- 30A ESC plus a high-power brushless motor with folding prop
- Lightweight and durable composite reinforced EPO construction
- No glue required for assembly–can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- E-flite Night Radian FT 2000mm (78.7") Wingspan - PNP
- 30A brushless ESC
- 2x 9-Gram micro servos
- 1 Brushless outrunner motor
- User Manual
- 5+ Channel radio - select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5+ Channel receiver - select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 1300 - 2200 mAh LiPo battery with EC3 Connector - we recommend Admiral 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 35C LiPo Battery with EC3 Connector
- 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
78.7in / 2000mm
44.7in / 1137mm
32oz / 905g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||63mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
|480 Brushless motor (installed)|
Electronic Speed Control
Propeller / EDF
Folding, two-blade propeller
2x 9g servos (installed)
3 Cell 11.1V 1300 - 2200mAh LiPo with EC3 connector (required)
5+ channel transmitter (required)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
|Recommended Environment||Outdoor, day or night|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Recently Viewed Products
I have this one and it's great. Don't need the AS3X.
I put my own receiver in and it flies good without the AS3X. Looks great at night with all the light patterns. Had to glue the tail on because is was a little loose. Other than that great. I started a Facebook group where everyone can post pics and videos: https://www.facebook.com/groups/288203018693228/ Keep in mind the CG in the manual is wrong so check my video for tips here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKINT8n_mP8
The title says it all. I've had 4 or 5 radians and this is by far the best. Im at my field writing this, the weather is swell, no winds, so I'm going up again. If ya wanna have fun, BUY ONE!!!