Freewing Yak-130 Red Super Scale Ultra Performance 8S 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
Freewing Red 90mm 8S 12-Blade Metal EDF Yak-130 Super Scale Jet - Receiver Ready (PNP) - RJ30112P
Version Note: This is the 8S version which comes with a 90mm 12 Blade EDF 8S Power System with a 4075-1250kV In-Runner Motor and 150A ESC. Ordnance shown is sold separately.
Motion RC has partnered with Freewing to offer you the most highly detailed, scale foam RC jet available on the market - the Yakovlev Yak-130. Designed as a trainer/light attack aircraft and entering into service in 2009, the Yak-130 is the most advanced trainer utilized by the Russian Air Force.
The high visibility “Red 02” trainer scheme gives pilots a scale model which is still very easy to orient in the sky. If you’re looking for a change from gray military jets, the Yak-130 will certainly stand out from the crowd! High end electronics and hardware are abound on this model from the super bright 3W navigation and landing lights to shock absorbing aluminum landing gear to the metal gear servos on every control surface. High end electronics and hardware are abound on this model from the super bright 3W navigation and landing lights to shock absorbing aluminum landing gear to the metal gear servos on every control surface.
This 8S version of the Yak-130 is powered by a massive 1250kV motor and Hobbywing 150A ESC, and with its 12 blade fan with metal housing, the Yak sounds every bit as good as it looks. If you typically fly 5 and 6 blade EDF jets, you'll be blown away at the sound this 12 blade EDF produces. While 5 and 6 blade EDF produce a high pitched whining sound, the 12 blade EDF with metal housing produces the "whoosh" and air crushing sound similar to a gas turbine jet. If you are a scale jet flyer looking for top of the line quality and superb detail, the Freewing Yak130 will not disappoint.
Tech Note: As of November 2016, all Ready2Fly products have been integrated into the Freewing Model International brand. The package and manual of this product “may” still reflect the Ready2Fly brand, however, please rest assured you have purchased the proper Freewing product. Also, please note that pilots and air brakes are not included.
- Incredible scale details including full instrument cockpit, scale canopy, sequenced gear doors, and Russian Air Force graphics
- High visibility “Red 02” trainer scheme gives pilots a scale model which is very easy to orient in the sky
- 12 Blade factory balanced EDF with metal housing combined with 4075-1250kV brushless inrunner motor produces realistic jet turbine sound
- Composite fan blades combined with metal EDF housing make the Yak-130 AMA compliant (the fan blades themselves are NOT metal, so there are no flying restrictions)
- Heavy-duty 150 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC
- Flight surfaces are controlled with 17g digital metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life
- Ultra-bright LED landing and navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors
- Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball head buckle provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "play"
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- Freewing 8S Yak-130 Red 90mm EDF Super Scale Jet - PNP
- Minimum 7 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 7-8 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- Two 4 Cell 14.8V 5000 mAh LiPo Batteries with EC5 connector - EPR50004PRO
- EC5 2-to-1 Series Adapter - ADMEC5SERIES
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
1200mm / 47.2in
1500mm / 59in
4000g / 141oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)|
4075-1250kV Brushless Inrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
150A, 8A UBEC, EC5 connector
Propeller / EDF
90mm metal housing with 12-blade impeller
17g digital metal gear servos
|Landing Gear||Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts|
Two 4 Cell 14.8V 5000 mAh LiPo Batteries with EC5 connector
6 Channel (7 channel for wind break)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts