Freewing de Havilland DH-112 Venom V2 Swiss Red 90mm EDF Jet - ARF PLUS
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- (Save $-379.00)
- Unit price
Freewing 90mm EDF de Havilland DH 112 Venom Jet Version 2 Swiss Red Scheme - ARF PLUS - RJ30231AP
Version Info: This is the ARF+ version for pilots who wish to install their own power system. All primary electronics including servos and landing gear come pre-installed, just add your own power system (EDF, motor, and ESC) to begin flying.
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Freewing's Venom EDF Jet with Swiss red livery. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes an increased number of carbon wing spares for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improved performance and scale appearance.
This model does not include the optional bomb/mount set.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- 90mm EDF (12 blade fan with metal housing recommended)
- Brushless motor and electronic speed control (see specifications)
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1100mm / 43.3in
2500g / 88.2oz
CG (Center of Gravity)
3748-1650Kv motor (recommended)
Electronic Speed Control
130A, 8A UBEC with EC5 connector (recommended)
Propeller / EDF
90mm 12-Blade EDF (recommended)
Nose and main gear have electronic retracts with shock-absorbing aluminum struts
6S 22.2V 3600-4000mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector (recommended)
Product Spare Parts
0 - 32 of 41 results