51" Wingspan FlightLine Focke-Wulf Ta 152H - PNP - FLW205P
FlightLine proudly presents the remarkable Ta-152H! Never before seen in foam electric format, FlightLine has once again delivered a rare warbird to expand its exciting line of premier affordable model aircraft.
Designed by Kurt Tank in 1944, the original Ta-152 was in many ways the ultimate version of Tank's famed FW-190 Wurger. One of the fastest piston engine aircraft of World War II, the sleek Ta-152H was optimized as a high altitude interceptor. Its stretched nose and fuselage, stretched wings, and iconic forward fuselage elements gave the Ta-152 a distinctive appearance that also showed Tank's inventiveness even as the war drew to a close.
FlightLine's 1310mm wingspan Ta-152H depicts the stark beauty of this deadly machine in 1/11 scale with the convenience of electric power. This model has quickly become one of our favorites at the flying field! Prepare to be amazed by the Ta-152's wide flight envelope, from vertical climbs to tall loops, from high speed passes at 80+mph to slow soaring like a glider. Carbon reinforcements strengthen the aircraft to withstand the rigors of sport RC flight. Screws assemble the model in minutes, and make wing removal fast for convenient transport.
As with all FlightLine model aircraft, the Ta-152H features many scale details to bring your model to life including an accurate outline, plastic cowl and intake, cannon, exhaust stacks, correct canopy shape and forward fuselage contours, and gear doors. Split flaps, large wheels, and a wide stance on metal trunion retractable main landing gear make landings predictable and stable. This is easily one of our best handling aircraft on grass under the 1350mm class size. A beautiful base paint job with 18 included tail number decals gives you multiple options to stand out at your flying field!
To further expand its versatility, our Ta-152H is the first aircraft from FlightLine specifically designed to accommodate a 3s or 4s battery. Fly at scale speeds with as small as a 3s 2200mAh battery, or enjoy spirited flying with the recommended 4s 2500 battery. We flight tested 3s 1800 batteries up to 4s 3300. On the recommended Admiral 4s 2500mAh battery, we fly a comfortable 5-7 minutes of mixed throttle sport flying on the stock PNP's three bladed scale power system with nearly unlimited vertical climbing power. The optional High Speed two blade power system requires the recommended 4s 2500 battery to achieve 90mph speeds.
Own a rare piece of aviation history by adding this Ta-152H to your fleet today!
Visit the Official FlightLine Focke-Wulf Ta 152H Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Electric Servoless Retractable landing gear
- 98% Glueless assembly
- Optional upgrade complete nylon hinge set included in each box for free
- Split flaps
- Powerful outrunner motor and ESC for 4s operation
- Highly detailed paint scheme
- 18 different tail number decals included inside the box to customize your model
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed
- FlightLine Focke-Wulf Ta 152H 1300mm (51") Wingspan - PNP
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 4000 mAh or 4 Cell 14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh LiPo battery with XT60 Connector – We recommend the Admiral 4 Cell 14.8V 2500mAh Pro LiPo battery
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
|Wingspan||1300mm / 51.18in|
|Length||985mm / 38.7in|
|Flying Weight||1380 - 1500g depending on battery|
|Power System||3648-830Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (Stock scale power system)|
3648-880Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (Optional sport power system)
|Speed Control||60A Brushless with XT60 connector|
|Propeller / EDF||10x6 3 Blade Propeller / 12x8 2 Blade Propeller High Performance Version (optional)|
|Servos||9g metal gear standard with 550mm lead: left aileron, right aileron|
9g metal gear reverse with 300mm lead: left flap
9g metal gear standard with 300mm lead: right flap
9g metal gear standard with 300mm lead: rudder, elevator
|Landing Gear||Retractable landing gear with metal trunnions|
|Required Battery||3 Cell 11.1V 4000 mAh or 4 Cell 14.8V 2200mAh to 3000mAh LiPo battery with XT60 Connector|
|Required Radio||6 Channel radio|
|Hinge Type||Foam hinges except nylon hinges on flaps|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- September 11, 2018 - The FlightLine 1300mm TA-152 recommends a 4S 3000 mAh LiPo battery, but a 3S 4000 mAh of equivalent weight and similar dimension can be used.
- March 9, 2017 - Do not use the high performance 2-blade propeller (P112080) with the stock motor. You must use the 2-blade propeller with the upgraded motor (MO136484) only.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center