TauLabs Sparky 2.0 32bit Flight Controller
Sparky 2.0 32bit Flight Controller from TauLabs (RotorScale) - RSH450018
The TauLabs Sparky 2.0 Flight Controller is the next generation of flight controller from TauLabs. It features a more powerful STM32F4 processor running at 168MHz with increased memory and flash. This is great for storing and flying longer waypoint sequences, flight logging and running more complicated code like picoC scripting. The FC runs on the TauLabs or OpenPilot open source software.
There is now more connectivity (RCVR, Flexi, Main, I2C Aux) which is really useful for running external magnetometer, GPS, OSD, spectrum receivers, etc. FrSky Telemetry support for either Sensor Hub or S.Port style receivers. It comes with a built in RFM22b radio that can be used for telemetry or with openLSRng. Supplied antenna plugs straight onto the FC.
Lots more features with support for buffered outputs to drive LEDs or brushed motors, dual analog input voltage and current monitoring, and even CAN buss for use with brushless gimbals.
The FC comes with its own protective case (or run it bare in the usual FC mounting).
All the extra functions won’t slow you down with this versatile high-speed flight controller.
- Runs TauLabs or Openpilot open source software
- STM32F4 Processor running at 168MHz and more memory and flash
- More connectivity (USB, RCVR, Flexi, Main, I2C Aux)
- Full sensor suite of course. MS5611 barometer and MPU-9250 combined gyro/accelerometer magnetometer, 3 axis gyro
- CAN Bus which is very useful for talking to external devices like the brushless gimbal to coordinate POI tracking or control the gimbal pitch from transmitter
- Dual analog input for voltage and current monitoring
- DAC output for VTX audio telemetry
- Four buffered outputs to drive either LEDs (indicate flight status) or brushed motors
- RFM22b radio can be used for telemetry or with openLSRng
- Flash chip which can be used to store flight plans, picoC code, or flight logging (black box)
- Sparky 2.0 Flight Controller
- 1x Plastic cover (w/4 screws)
- 4x 4 Pin cables
- 1x Antenna
- Power connectors: JST-SH 4-pin
- Dimensions: 36 x 36mm
- Weight: 13.5g
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?