Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8961PNP
The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined, high-wing, propeller-driven, STOL aircraft developed by de Havilland Canada, primarily known as a bush plane. It is used for cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and has been widely adopted by armed forces as a utility aircraft. The United States Army purchased several hundred; nine DHC-2s are still in service with the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol) for search and rescue. The Beaver was designed for flight in rugged and remote areas of the world. Its short takeoff and landing capability made it ideal for areas normally only accessible by canoe or foot. Because it often flies to remote locations, often in cold climates, its oil reservoir filler is located in the cockpit and oil can be filled in flight.
Take to those rugged lakes and ponds close to your personal wilderness with Dynam's 1500mm (59") PNP DHC-2 Beaver! All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready to master those water-based environments less traveled! Or if you prefer land-based operation, the DHC-2 Beaver also comes with landing gear.
Visit the Official Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Now comes with operational flaps
- Realistic scale features including DHC-2 paint scheme and molded panel lines
- Set of floats with operational rudders for water takeoffs/taxiing and landings
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Fixed landing gear included for land-based operation
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Dynam DHC-2 Beaver 1500mm (59") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Set of floats with operational rudder
- Set of regular landing gear
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59.06in
958mm / 37.7in
1400-1750g / 49.4-61.8oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||45 - 50mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
5x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Floats and Fixed|
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Website clarity is not intuitive
Website clarity is not intuitive when ordering PNP and RTF product. It is very confusing for 1st time buyers
Very poor quality
I only bought the plane first before buying batteries, charger, controller etc. glad I did because this thing is a piece of garbage. The only thing worse than this plane are the instructions.
ARF, what's that?
I just received my ******. It looked nice ad doable. Then I started the assembly. The instructions, if you can call them that, were all out of wack. They had you doing things that you must undo later to finish the plane. And if that weren't enough, the tail wheel and stabilizer retention screw was to big for the hole it was ******* through. It just goes on and on from there. But don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful plane. I just hope it flies as well as it looks.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?