Dynam Seawind Blue 1220mm (48") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam Seawind Blue 1220mm (48") Wingspan - PNP - DY8968PNP-BLUE
The Dynam Seawind is a fun, go play-for-the-day amphibious, snow and land aircraft. Enjoy some fun flying on your favorite lake, pond or river. Snowing outside? No problem! Want to fly off the tarmac? Easy! With the included landing gear, you can fly the Seawind on land with ease. Simply remove the gear to fly off of water or snow. Just add your radio, receiver and 3S 2200 LiPo battery and you're ready for adventure.
Visit the Official Dynam Seawind Blue 1220mm Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Unique, attractive lines and decal trim sheet
- Two scale pilots for added detail
- Powerful BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Landing gear set for flying off of land if desired
- Constructed of Durable EPO foam
- Dynam Seawind Blue 1220mm (48") Wingspan - Receiver Ready - (PNP)
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Blue Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1220mm / 48in
1045mm / 41.1in
1250g / 44.3oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
|Landing Gear||Fixed (optional)|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 11, 2017 - The Seawind comes standard in a blue color scheme. If you would prefer the red color scheme, the red decal set is available as a spare part. Click the spare parts tab above or Click here for more info.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Difficult to takeoff
This is my second float plane. The first was a pipercub with floats. This aircraft struggles to take off of the water. The only option is to take off with a no wind day as even 1/2 inch waves will catch the wingtips on takeoff run and cause a 90 degree turn at near takeoff speeds. Fuselage is incredibly leaky and on all takeoff attempts the battery compartment was found filled with water. Lost one battery because of a that. This is a $200 float plane, the basic plane should not require hours of waterproofing and modification just to make it through a single takeoff. Taking off should be easy and its not. As a result of the above the 1st flight was off the grass: aircraft struggled to get airborne with recommended battery but flew nicely once in the air. Assembly was pretty standard for Dynam, cheap screws and parts but otherwise easy to put together. The battery compartment is organized in such a way that putting the battery aft enough to not have extremely nose heavy flight characteristics is a bit of a bother. Pros: Good stability, excellent glide ratio, smooth and fun control even with a basic transmitter setup (no expos, dual rates, ect), can takeoff of grass Cons: Very difficult to takeoff for the size and type of aircraft (ive taken off 60 inch underpowered warbirds at 7000 feet easier), not water tight due to poor build quality and design flaws. Maybe I got a bad one, but it has not been a fun aircraft to own.
Gets off the water quickly Flys great.loops,rolls etc.
we had a mishap with this plane 9lost signal no fault of plane ] the first week of january in a tree 60+feet so i gave up we have had some VERY widy days since then of over 50mph plane disappeared so here it is March and a very nice man says did you loose a plane lol low and behold there she was INTACT lol i thanked him my buddy says lets try her ya ok i said he rebound her and she flys like new the ant in my trans was the culprit this is a wonderful and apparetly rugged plane dont hesitate get it !!!!
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?