Dynam Seawind Blue with Gyro 1220mm (48") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Seawind Blue with Gyro 1220mm (48") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) RTF - DY8968RTF-BLUE
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam Seawind is a fun, go play-for-the-day amphibious, snow and land aircraft. Enjoy some fun flying on your favorite lake, pond or river. Snowing outside? No problem! Want to fly off the tarmac? Easy! With the included landing gear, you can fly the Seawind on land with ease. Simply remove the gear to fly off of water or snow. Also included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS and 3S 2200 LiPo batteryso you're ready for adventure!
- NEW! 6-Channel mini receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- Unique, attractive lines and decal trim sheet
- Two scale pilots for added detail
- Powerful BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Landing gear set for flying off of land if desired
- Constructed of Durable EPO foam
- Dynam Seawind Blue with Gyro 1220mm (48") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel Digital Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3 Cell LiPo Balance Charger
- ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Blue Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1220mm / 48in
1045mm / 41.1in
1250g / 44.3oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
BM3715A-KV1050 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
|Landing Gear||Fixed (optional)|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 25C LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 11, 2017 - The Seawind comes standard in a blue color scheme. If you would prefer the red color scheme, the red decal set is available as a spare part. Click the spare parts tab above or Click here for more info.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Recently Viewed Products
Very cool plane
Fun to fly, great for a beginner
Good flying bird right out
Good flying bird right out of the box. takes a little to build stickers were a bit tricky and gluing on the clear plastic for the canopy was the hardest part. other then that i was a pretty normal build. for my first flight i actually **** off from soccer field long grass with no landing gear installed it has the power to do that!! it **** a bit like 10 beeps of right aileron to get her strait and level. from all control surfaces at neutral during set up. flew good after that. then i flew her off water found that the water rudder needs to be bigger when winds are more than 5 mph she is hard to steer against the wind at those wind speeds under 5 she steers good.
Seawind poor quality control... Motion RC good customer relations
Received plane on time. Plane missing screws for landing gear. Rudder pushrod frozen in foam fuselage. Because of defective pushrod, servo burnt out. Foam cover has no reinforcement or magnets to hold it down after you screw in the wings. Have not flown it yet because it is freezing in NY Motiom RC addressed the problem promptly and to my satisfaction. but plane needs to have better quality control.