FMS Fox Glider 3000mm (118") Wingspan - PNP
Fox Glider 3000mm (118") Wingspan - PNP from FMS - FMM107P
Fresh off the heels of the FMS 2320mm Fox glider comes this whopping 3000mm version with outstanding size, presence and soaring capabilities. The entire assembly (minus the prop assembly) is a screw-free snap design, making the build, well, a snap!
The Fox 3000mm boasts a brutally powerful Predator 4258-kV550 brushless motor, 70 amp ESC combined with a 6 Cell 5000 for impressive aerobatic performance and extended flight times of upwards to 30 minutes depending on flying style.
The high-torque 23G metal gear servos ensures large control surface throw for an impressive level of high maneuverability and performance. Positive and negative loops, stall turns, point rolls and inverted flight can easily be achieved with confidence. Intermediate to advanced pilots will both find this 3000mm Fox a thrilling yet stable sailplane worthy of the skies.
- Large 3000mm wingspan offers superb glide and aerobatic performance
- Powerful Predator 4258-kV550 brushless motor for impressive thrust
- High-torque 23G metal servos provide excellent durability
- Screw-free snap construction (minus prop assembly) makes installation quick and easy
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
- Servo box for easy access and servo maintenance
- Large battery compartment can house up to 2x 6S 5000 mAh LiPos
- Pre-installed aluminum folding propeller
- 5 second quick-release wing, easy to transport
- Scale wheels embedded in wingtips for ground handling without damaging wing
- 1.8mm Carbon fiber wing spare provides excellent support and strength
- 6S 5000mAh battery (not included) allows for around 30 minutes of flight time
- Functional flaps for impressive slow maneuvering and easier landings
- FMS Fox Glider 3000mm (118") Wingspan - PNP
- Predator 4258-kV550 brushless motor (installed)
- 70 Amp ESC (installed)
- High-torque 23G metal gear servos (installed)
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector - we recommend the Admiral 4000mAh 6S 22.2V 40C LiPo Battery with XT60 Connector
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
1 : 4 Scale
3000mm / 118in
4700g / 165.78oz (w battery)
CG (Center of Gravity)
90-95mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root
6S Predator 4258-kV550 brushless motor
Electronic Speed Control
70A, XT60 Connector
Propeller / EDF
15x7.5 folding prop
6x High-torque 23G metal gear servos
85mm Main wheel, tail wheel and 2x wingtip wheels
6S 22.2V 4000mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
6 Channel (required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Very/Very GOOD/ GREAT FLYER, EVERY ONE IN CLUB WANTS TO FLY IT. Putting camera in canopy, should be interesting
Video clip says it all. Fantastic Plane
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X3TDFIKi8RU I wrote an extensive review awhile back on this plane. This video sums it up! Get one!
I've flown my FMS 3meter Fox three times now and it is a superb aeroplane. The way it clips together is amazing in it's self, but the way it flies just inspires confidence. This is my third Fox, the other two were full composite and came with the BIG price tag but this FMS one ticks all of the boxes where as the other two were lacking in areas such as rigging up and not being able to fly them from my local flying site. Check out my last flight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NudHq72l1GM
FMS Fox Glider
FANTASTIC, easy to assemble, no glue, no screws. All planes should be this easy to assemble.
Flys great the fit and finish are good for being a foam plane I like it so far can't wait to get some good time flying this beast
Great large foam aerobat
I say great but I haven't flown it yet. LOL.. Great in that it goes together quickly, appears to be very well made and stiff, for foam.. Fit and finish is excellent. Well thought out product by FMS. Can't wait to get it in the air. Price seems more than fair. Only nit pick so far is that ailerons and flaps are Y'ed together. Far more potential would be available if independent control of ailerons and flaps were available
FMS Fox 3000mm aerobatic glider
This is an exceptionally good value for the money. Assembles in less than 10 minutes, can easily be disassembled for transport and flies much better than expected. First flight was 15-1/2 minutes on 3:39 of motor run. Very good power and climb authority. Power off loops, rolls, and horizontal 8s are easily down after dipping the nose down to gain power and energy. Highly recommended.
FMS Fox 3000
What a blast to fly. I fly many aircraft from a 1:6 scale Turbine F16, to a 700 size Heli. I like to do 3D and apparently fly this thing. Such a great change up to soar. This motor glider can do it all. Four point rolls are easy and accurate, inverted, and a full spectrum of aerobatics as well. I was not expecting to have this much fun. I chose to use a castle ice light 75amp esc I had laying around over the included esc. Make sure you use the brake function so the prop stops spinning quickly and folds. A spinning prop on landing no matter how smooth and clean will break. Luckily they include a spare set in the box! With the break on it folds quick and no more issues. Sweet bird. I can throw it myself, easily launches and flies away effortlessly, all though the first time you do it can be a bit anerving. Super quick assembly at the field as well.