Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP from Freewing - FJ206211PV2
Introducing the Freewing Mirage V2 “Tiger Meet”! This incredibly popular 80mm EDF has been updated to “Version 2” for 2018 and now features digital metal gear servos, a vibrant “Tiger Meet” livery for enhanced visibility, and our wildly popular power system including a 9 blade dynamically balanced EDF, 1900kv outrunner motor, and 100A ESC! All of these upgrades make the Mirage V2 more precise, faster, more fun to fly, and most importantly, more easy to see!
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force (Arme de l'Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed. Over 600 aircraft were built and it has been in service with nine nations.
As you've come to expect from Freewing Model, the Mirage 2000 is loaded with scale features and performance componentry. The 9 blade power system provides enough static thrust to maintain a hover, with the aircraft’s nose pointed perpendicular to the ground! Hone your piloting skills to bring this aircraft to a standstill in the sky, then power out for a blistering fast pass down the runway! In the landing pattern, this delta winged wonder slows down remarkably well for nose-high landings.
Re-tuned from the ground up, the Mirage V2 Tiger Meet brings this fan favorite into the modern EDF era, including 3D Printed Upgrade Parts (“3DPUP”) sets, sold separately. Enhance your Mirage’s exhaust nozzle or cockpit with highly detailed parts that eliminate any worry of dark colored cockpit foam blistering in the sun.
Visit the Official Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! Dynamically balanced 9 Blade EDF for balanced power, thrust, efficiency, and sound
- NEW! All new “Tiger Meet” decal scheme for enhanced visibility and easier orientation
- NEW! 100 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 5A BEC
- NEW! Digital metal gear servos for precise control during high G maneuvers
- NEW! Optional 3D printed detail upgrade set (cockpit, exhaust nozzle, and antennas, each sold separately)
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts
- Steerable, shock absorbing nose gear for enhanced ground handling
- Spring operated nose gear door
- Scale details include hand painted, scale-sized pilot, full instrument panel, refueling probe, and panel lines
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Outrunner motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- Removable magnetic nose cone, and removable wings and vertical stabilizer for convenient transport
- Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 “Tiger Meet” 80mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector - EPR40006PRO
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger from our Charger Collection
790mm / 31.10in
1250mm / 49.21in
2200g / 78oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||520-530mm forward from the tail end of the nozzle|
1900kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A ESC, 5A BEC, EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 9 Blade Fan
9g digital metal gear reverse with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
6S 22.2V 4000mAh 60C LiPo
|Skill Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- August 9, 2018 - For modelers with access to a 3D Printer or who want to use a third party 3D printing service, we are offering for a limited time the original .STL files for free download. Modelers are responsible for preparing the file for their own printer’s specifications. These downloadable files are ideal for modelers who enjoy tinkering with printer settings and materials. Please note, we only provide the .STL files themselves; we cannot provide tech support for your specific printer. By downloading the .STL files, you agree to not monetize the file in any way without Motion RC’s express written consent. If you have your own 3D printer, or have access to one, you can download the STL files directly at these links:
- Cockpit Tub
- Ejection Seat
- Engine Nozzle
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Recently Viewed Products
test de poussée verticale effectuer dans la main :superieur a 1 . Poids sans les bidons avec accu 4000mah de 630 gramme : 2,114 kg reste a essayer le vol lorsque la meteo le permettra .
My husband loves this plane
Mirage 2000 v2
Great looking model. Published throws are little high and c of g may need playing with.. Otherwise a great flying edf
Excellent very fast EDF. The Tiger is small and gets out of sight quickly so manage your speed. Specified control throws are much too high. Landings are quick so pull the nose up to increase drag in the final phase of landing.
3rd EDF - best yet & FAST
This is my third Motion RC EDF purchase. I started with the Rebel, moved up to the 70mm Yak-130 and now have the Mirage 2000C V2. This unit went together easy enough and I only had a an issue with one main shock absorbing strut requiring a shim to make it align correctly. After getting the aileron throws dialed way down the plane flew great (using Gyro on low gain). It's actually easier to land than the Yak since it will slow down on a high AOA landing. Flying at 5000' ASL using 4500mah Floureon batteries. Love this plane and how it gets a load of compliments when its being flown.
Wow, what a rush
The airplane went together very quickly. I did install an Eagle 6 gyro. I did set the low rate for the ailerons to 7mm until I get used to the model a bit more. What a fun plane to fly. Take of is of course easy, this beast has a lot of power. Landing is very nice once the throttle and up elevator are dialed in, it almost lands itself. The exciting part is when you are up and playing with the stunts, wow is this plane fun. From high Alpha on the edge of a stall all the way up to top speed is a matter of a couple of seconds. This plan has a real punch on the throttle. It’s very enjoyable too. I don’t really notice a change in nose attitude from no throttle to full throttle. The only nit i have is that the water slide decades have gaps at the see of the rudder, and the rudder to fuselage joint, but that’s all very minor. When it’s flying it’s amazing and orientation with the plane is very simple with this paint scheme.
My friend performed the Maiden setup and flights. Ailerons are quite sensitive and elevator function is fine. Tried the gyro and it needs to have the gain turned down. Assembly is uncomplicated and the Mirage 2000C V2 Tiger Meet is finished nicely and the landing gear is first class. Very happy with this purchase. Here is a link to the Maiden Flight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lelcles0rXU&t=0s
Mirage C V2
Great look and flying characteristics. Canopy always falling off on grass take off and in the air. This is because the front of fuse is way too flexible allowing canopy to come loose and fall off. Other than that a great little jet. An inrunner would have probably been a better combination. Also can we get next version with thrust vectoring, can not hover properly with out it.