Roban AH-64 Apache Green 700 Size Scale Helicopter - ARF
AH-64 Apache Green 700 Size Scale Helicopter ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) from Roban - RBN-AH64-7S
This is the Roban AH-64 Apache Green 700 ARF. A premium scale kit that offers unparalleled detail. From tip-to-tail the AH-64 body kit displays an accuracy of detail to the real aircraft not normally seen in the RC helicopter hobby.
This kit comes with a full scale detail cockpit with dashboard, joysticks, rudder pedals, aerials, windshield wipers and more. Floor and ceiling details can be crafted so once the interiors are installed you have an impressively scaled cockpit/interior.
These scale kits house the cockpit in precisely the right location and the mechanics are built into the engine compartment just like in the full scale version. The AH-64 really impresses with the highly detailed and accurately scaled down profile.
- 4 Blade rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades
- 4 Tail blade head and scale carbon fiber tail blades
- Extremely detailed surface with molded panel lines and rivets
- Complete 2 seat scale cockpit
- Comes with Hellfire missiles, Hydra 70 rockets, M230 chain gun
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system (Controlled via AUX channel)
- Special SM2.0 mechanics built in the top section like the full scale
- Take off weight of 8kg (approximately double of a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1750mm long, 1/8 scale
- Roban AH-64 Green 700 body kit
- Full 700 size helicopter mechanics
- 4 Carbon fiber rotor blades
- 4 Carbon fiber tail blades
- Complete 7 seat scale cockpit
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the BavarianDEMON 3X Flybarless System
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC With Cooling Fan
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIII 4035-450kV brushless motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS-1220
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS DS HBL980
- 12 Cell 44.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend Two Admiral 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Batteries in series
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1910 x 620 x 435mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x Metal Gear
1x Metal Gear
450kV Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
120A High Voltage with EC5 Connector
2x 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector (in series for 12S)
Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Roban AH-64 Apache 700 Size Instruction Manual
- Roban Belt Drive Adjustment for 700/800 ARFs - Technical Notice
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Jaw Dropping Awesome!
Simply an amazing heli! Is it perfect? Nope. But I am not expecting perfection in something like this. Still the quality of the fiberglass layup is stunning and the additional parts which are mostly resin are beautiful. It is essentially a more modern D model and provides a perfect baseline for making it just about any model you want really. It comes double boxed and very securely packaged to protect the contents. The manual is OK and will get you through the build but I do recommend reviewing it closely. I had to do a little sanding on the tail boom to get it to align straight and true but no big deal. This is a fiberglass kit and if you are reluctant to cut, shape, grind or sand then maybe this isn't for you. It comes with the windows installed as well as the wooden framework inside the main fuse that the mechanics secure to. Speaking of which, the mechanics fit perfectly. It will be awhile before I am able to complete this project as I still need the Motor, ESC and servos so I am working on the fit and finish until then. One thing that I will point out that needs to be changed is the use of a large bullet style nylon hinge to secure the horizontal stab and allow it to pivot. It really needs something more robust and resistant to rotational forces. Overall I am very impressed with this kit and the size of it is something to behold. It should be a real head turner in the air and give me many hours of opportunities to tinker which I love to do.
ROBAN APACHE 700
Delivery on time and as described. Thumbs up for the services as MotionRC. Will definately make future purchases.
Green Apache 700
This heli is beautiful Arrived in perfect shape Little easier than the big airwolf- less complex, no retracts to mess with I really like the head and tail (4blades) Worth it!
I received this a few weeks ago but had to go away for work. Package arrived undamaged and on-time FYI it will be sent UPS in a signature is required so plan on having someone home to sign for it. Opened up the box and there it was blemish-free no cracks or scratches. Went through the parts and all accounted for and I've noticed I had a lot of new updated pieces like the metal gears on the raised tail gear. However the build will have to wait, putting together an airwolf 800 Matte. One thing I noticed is I will have to fabricate a battery mount system since none exists on the heli. Over all great bird!
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?