TechOne Popwing Green 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF
TechOne Popwing Green 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF - TEC0704001K-GRN
The TechOne Popwing EPP flying wing is constructed of durable EPP foam that is tailor-made for countless of hours of outdoor flying fun. Whether you fly the skies solo or engage in combat flying with friends, the TechOne Popwing EPP is sure to please both intermediate and advanced pilots.
- Available in both green and black liveries
- Constructed from durable and light EPP foam
- Easy to build, fly and maintain
- TechOne Popwing Green 900mm (35.4") Wingspan - ARF
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- TechOne AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor - TEC1001006
- TechOne 20 Amp Brushless ESC - TEC1002004
- 2x 8g micro servos - TEC1003005D
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector - EPR10003T recommended
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
35.4in / 900mm
22.6in / 575mm
300 - 350g
|CG (Center of Gravity)||200 - 212mm from the leading edge of the nose|
|Powerful AS2208 KV1370 Brushless motor (required)|
Electronic Speed Control
15-20 amp brushless ESC with T connector (required)
Propeller / EDF
7 x 5 Electric propeller
2x 8g micro servos (required)
3 Cell 11.1V 800 -1000mAh Li-Po battery with T connector (required)
4+ channel radio system (required)
|Build Time||4 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- February 12, 2017 - The TechOne ARF BUNDLE version of this airplane requires intermediate level building skills. Some included components such as servos and motors do not come pre-installed and will need to be installed during the build process. Detailed building instructions are included with each model.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Recently Viewed Products
Very easy and quick to build. I used a 2200kv motor on mine, it really moves out! If you want an easy to build wing that's a hoot to fly, get one of these!
Tech one popwing
Have not assembled it yet. I have two others that I fly frequently. This one will replace my oldest. Several years old and quickly loosing the upper paint. Not your is your friend.
Love this Wing
Some would say this does not look like a scale airplane, but this is the best every day flying thing that you'll have. The foam is flexible, yet robust. You can toss it in your car without being afrait of dings. You can even crash it many times before doing any damage to it. I glued mine with UHU Por which gives it a strong, yet flexible bond. Smear some shoe Goo with your fingers along the leading edges and you will have a rubbery like texture that is almost un-destructible. I am flying mine with a 7x5 prop and get about 15 minutes time. This wing is very docile, stable and very forgiving.You can land it anywhere, or even catch it in your hand.
everybody should have one.....great flyer.....we like to get about 10 in the air and combat them.....it never gets old. They are a lot of fun.