Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel DSMX Compatible Receiver with Stability Plus Gyro
Admiral RX600SP DSMX™ Compatible 6-Channel Receiver with Stability Plus Gyro and Diversity Antenna
These Admiral DSMX™ compatible stabilized gyro receiver is manufactured with custom firmware for Motion RC that drastically simplifies the stabilizer programming functions and gyro functionality. This Admiral 6 channel receiver features a built in gyro for stabilization and a diversity antenna for better range and the most reliable coverage for your model.
The gyro mode can easily be changed remotely from your radio even without using a channel. The Motion RC firmware allows the gyro-receiver to work with 6 channel radios flying 6 channel planes while still retaining the ability to remotely change the gyro mode from the radio without taking an extra channel. The available gyro modes are off, stability, or stability plus. Any two of these three modes can be controlled remotely - you simply pick which of the two modes you want available. The default modes are stability and stability plus. The stability mode functions like the normal 3 axis gyro we are all familiar with. Stability plus mode fully utilizes the 6 axis gyro with a "Panic Recovery" feature. For those with an 8+ channel radio, we've now added the ability to control the master gain from your radio using AUX3.
Motion RC picked the best receivers on the market and worked with the manufacturer to make them even better. These receivers are an excellent value for RC pilots with the reliability and performance that Admiral products are known for in the hobby.
- This is not a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product.
- Admiral receivers are designed to be compatible with Spektrum's™ DSMX™ product.
- The Spektrum™ and DSMX™ brands are a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
- NOTE: This RX600SP 6-Channel Receiver is not compatible with the Admiral DSMX™ Compatible Satellite Receiver with Diversity Antenna.
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ products
- "Panic Recovery" can stabilize your plane - from any attitude - to get your model back to straight and level flight
- Full range 6 channel receiver with gyro and diversity antenna for exceptional range and reliability
- Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel Receiver with 6-axis Stabilizer Plus and Diversity Antenna
- Bind Plug
- 2 sided tape for easy installation
- Any Spektrum™ DSMX™ Compatible Full Range Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum™ compatible radio from our Radio Collection
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.4 x 27.6 x 9mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- January 28, 2019 - Disregard the notice in the Quick Start Guide above concering placing this unit inverted. The Admiral RX600SP will NOT work inverted. This device is meant to be mounted right side up only.
- August 17, 2018 - If you have been experiencing setup issues with the Admiral RX600SP the following is advice that should be of help: To calibrate the gyro sensor, please put the stabilizer PLUS on the table and power it on (absolutely still, no people jumping around, no wire movement…etc. slight vibration will cause gyro calibration failure indicated by the red LED flashes twice). The gyro will calibrate automatically at the time when power is provided. Within 2 seconds you should see the LED flashes twice. Green flashes twice means calibration is OK while red flashes twice means calibration failed due to movement.
- June 1, 2018 - This receiver has no port for a satellite as that section of the receiver has the mode button in it's place.
- January 18, 2018 - The most common installation has the Stabilizer Plus upright in the aircraft (i.e. on a surface that is horizontal when the model is in normal level flight attitude). The long axis of the unit must be aligned with the flight direction and the servo connectors should be to the rear of the aircraft. Also, if you have a 7+ channel radio, you can use the BIND/AUX2 port as a fully functional 7th channel with the gyro on or off.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
don lurkins Canada
got it programed and all seems fine
Very good Price and delivery
Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel DSMX
excelent price for a good product!
Overall this receiver appears to be a good value. I have only flown a couple of flights with it and it seems to work as advertised.
Excellent receiver gyro
I have this in several of my aircraft and found it very easy to use and set up. The videos for the product make it a step by step simple process. Performed as expected. Great buy!
Extremely easy to install. Recovery mode is nice and not hard to check for appropriate control responses.
These little recievers are great. Never had a signal or range problem. Stabilizer feature is a big help for light airplanes and it's adjustable!!!! So you can tune the 3 axis to suit each individual plane. I have 6 of them currently in use. Highly recommended. My only wish is that Motion RC would use USPS for small packages. Fedex has us by the "short curlies" when shipping to Canada. They charge up to $50.00 for some nebulous fee called "brokerage". It's really only a scam to get the item through Canada Customs". Total ripoff.
Great product and you have excellent customer service!
So far so good
The Admiral 6 ch rx works as advertised, though I haven’t tested it for gyro function. I first tried it in an old plane just to see if it bound properly with my Spectrum 8 ch. and had full range. No problems.