Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel DSMX Compatible Receiver with Stability Plus Gyro
Admiral RX600SP DSMX™ Compatible 6-Channel Receiver with Stability Plus Gyro and Diversity Antenna
These Admiral DSMX™ compatible stabilized gyro receiver is manufactured with custom firmware for Motion RC that drastically simplifies the stabilizer programming functions and gyro functionality. This Admiral 6 channel receiver features a built in gyro for stabilization and a diversity antenna for better range and the most reliable coverage for your model.
The gyro mode can easily be changed remotely from your radio even without using a channel. The Motion RC firmware allows the gyro-receiver to work with 6 channel radios flying 6 channel planes while still retaining the ability to remotely change the gyro mode from the radio without taking an extra channel. The available gyro modes are off, stability, or stability plus. Any two of these three modes can be controlled remotely - you simply pick which of the two modes you want available. The default modes are stability and stability plus. The stability mode functions like the normal 3 axis gyro we are all familiar with. Stability plus mode fully utilizes the 6 axis gyro with a "Panic Recovery" feature. For those with an 8+ channel radio, we've now added the ability to control the master gain from your radio using AUX3.
Motion RC picked the best receivers on the market and worked with the manufacturer to make them even better. These receivers are an excellent value for RC pilots with the reliability and performance that Admiral products are known for in the hobby.
- This is not a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product.
- Admiral receivers are designed to be compatible with Spektrum's™ DSMX™ product.
- The Spektrum™ and DSMX™ brands are a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
- NOTE: This RX600SP 6-Channel Receiver is not compatible with the Admiral DSMX™ Compatible Satellite Receiver with Diversity Antenna.
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ products
- "Panic Recovery" can stabilize your plane - from any attitude - to get your model back to straight and level flight
- Full range 6 channel receiver with gyro and diversity antenna for exceptional range and reliability
- Admiral RX600SP 6-Channel Receiver with 6-axis Stabilizer Plus and Diversity Antenna
- Bind Plug
- 2 sided tape for easy installation
- Any Spektrum™ DSMX™ Compatible Full Range Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum™ compatible radio from our Radio Collection
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
37.4 x 27.6 x 9mm
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- January 28, 2019 - Disregard the notice in the Quick Start Guide above concering placing this unit inverted. The Admiral RX600SP will NOT work inverted. This device is meant to be mounted right side up only.
- August 17, 2018 - If you have been experiencing setup issues with the Admiral RX600SP the following is advice that should be of help: To calibrate the gyro sensor, please put the stabilizer PLUS on the table and power it on (absolutely still, no people jumping around, no wire movement…etc. slight vibration will cause gyro calibration failure indicated by the red LED flashes twice). The gyro will calibrate automatically at the time when power is provided. Within 2 seconds you should see the LED flashes twice. Green flashes twice means calibration is OK while red flashes twice means calibration failed due to movement.
- June 1, 2018 - This receiver has no port for a satellite as that section of the receiver has the mode button in it's place.
- January 18, 2018 - The most common installation has the Stabilizer Plus upright in the aircraft (i.e. on a surface that is horizontal when the model is in normal level flight attitude). The long axis of the unit must be aligned with the flight direction and the servo connectors should be to the rear of the aircraft. Also, if you have a 7+ channel radio, you can use the BIND/AUX2 port as a fully functional 7th channel with the gyro on or off.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Admiral RX600SP Receiver
Nice receiver, BUT you should really include written instructions for set up.
Understanding the RX600 SP
I currently have three of these devises and two are flying now and I love them. But, I think it is important to understand how your RX600 works in conjunction with your radio. The early instructions on YouTube and even the four latest videos don't really tell the complete story of making this system work in your plane.Whats not talked about is the adjustments needed for your radio, the video leads you to believe its simple, just bind the two devises and go flying. Not so, adjustments to your plane through the radio are still required. When the instructor in the video talks about making changes to the switches on the RX600 gyro, he is referring to the gyro operation not the plane, normal flight for the plane requires adjustment on your radio. I think you have to look at it as two different plane's operating in the same fuselage, the radio is flying the plane, the gyro is correcting back to normal. With all that being said, once you figure it out you'll love to fly with it. Motion RC I think you could clean up your videos with some more detail especially for us novices. For the record I will be buying more of the RX600 gyros.
Dependable, works well.
I found the setup very easy. Not nearly as complicated as some gyros. Still working on getting the gains set precisely to my liking but the unit is working very well. Highly recommended for the price.
Works great. Love it
Admiral RX600SP Reciever
Great receiver, simple to set up. I have one in each plane. Admiral should make one with a satellite receiver.
This Rx seems to work exactly as advertised. It was easy to install and set up. I would buy again. However, the instructions make no mention of how to adjust the gains so I just set them at 50% and it worked fine.
Haven’t used it yet
Why pay more for an AS3X that's not adjustable?
Adjustable roll, pitch and yaw. Fly and try until you like it. I have one in my Waco, the plane is rock solid. Probably the only reciever I'll use from now on. I have 2 Cubs, one is a 1/6 scale clipped wing and the other is an FMS foamy. This reciever goes in both planes
Admiral RX600SP Receiver
Easy to set up and locate in plane. Gyro keeps plane level when landing in windy conditions and recovery mode levels out plane quickly and puts it straight and level. Range test is 30 paces, but I got all the way out to 90 paces and still worked. This is my go to gyro now!