Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX™ Compatible Telemetry Receiver
RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX™ Compatible Telemetry Receiver from Admiral - ADMR06
The Admiral RX700T is a DSMX (TM) compatible receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Telemetry included is Altitude, RSSI (transmitter signal strength), Battery voltage, mAh consumed, Current, vario, and Temperature. All telemetry probes are included. Note: The included voltage probe has a pre-soldered connector for easy plug and play connection with your LiPo JST/XH balance port. This allows easy monitoring of your LiPo battery voltage without any soldering. If you want to read voltage for applications over 60A, you must use the included battery voltage only sensor. To our knowledge, this telemetry receiver is the only true receiver with full range telemetry (near 1 mile telemetry range / 1.5km) on the market for Spektrum (TM) radios. Works as a 6 channel receiver with 6 channel radios and 7 channel receiver with 7+ channel radios. Spektrum radio must be telemetry capable to receive telemetry info from the receiver (includes current DX6e, DX6, DX8, DX9, DX18, IX12).
- Altitude - Extremely accurate built in barometer reports altitude.
- RSSI (Signal Strength) - Displays the signal strength between transmitter and receiver.
- Battery Voltage - displays the LiPo battery voltage.
- Current - Displays the amperage used by the motor in real time using the included sensor (see note above).
- Temperature - Included external temp sensor reads battery pack temperature. Also includes internal temp sensor in receiver.
- Receiver Voltage - Receiver voltage displayed using built in sensor.
- Near 1 mile telemetry range
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ telemetry Transmitters
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ products
- Manufactured by Lemon, a receiver manufacturer with a great reputation for value, reliability and performance
- Full range 7 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry
- Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel Air Telemetry Receiver
- 1 Bind Plug
- 2 sided tape for easy installation
- Necessary probes
- Any Spektrum™ DSMX™ Compatible Full Range Telemetry Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum™ compatible Telemetry radio from our Radio Collection
- This is not a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product.
- Admiral receivers are designed to be compatible with Spektrum's™ DSMX™ product.
- The Spektrum™ and DSMX™ brands are a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (2)
Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel
I have not flown it yet (weather) but all works just fine on the bench. i don't expect any problems. The receiver is very good quality. I only use the battery voltage (telemetry) to keep an eye on the receiver battery.
An outstanding product
Admiral RX700T Telemetry Receiver
Purchased this receiver for a sailplane. Works great and gives info on alt. ascent, descent, temp, & batt. volts. Will purchase another soon!
admiral rx700 receiver
need instructions sent with item
Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX
Rx works great. Altitude and Vario are built in and work out of the box. No plug in's needed. Excellent telemetry range.
Amazing telemetry receiver for the price.
I love having telemetry in all of my airplanes. The capacity consumed feature of this receiver is just really good. It’s like having a gas gauge,and the accuracy is really good too. The only gripe I really have is that this receiver uses the power box option on your spektrum transmitter. This means you have to listen to 2 call outs of capacity consume and voltage. This is an issue with the spektrum transmitter software, because the power box option used 2 batteries instead of one and you are unable to shut this option off. It’s not a big issue, just a small little gripe. If you wanted to add telemetry just using the spektrum receiver’s, you would pay a heck of a lot more
Admiral 700t with telemetry
Receiver works good. No instructions came with receiver but I was able to set it up after reading the review posted previously by someone else. Using the dx9 auto configuration for the telemetry worked great
Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX:tm: Compatible Telemetry Receiver
Received the receiver, and bound it to my DX9 TX, plugged in the telemetry adapters and used the auto configure option on the DX9 to configure the telemetry, worked great. shows an altitude rise of less than a foot on the vairo, (Spectrum vairo cost 50 bucks), this comes with the receiver. The receiver voltage and amp draw adapters on the battery also works great. I plan to buy more.. It would be nice if it came with instructions, but it is so simple to hook up you really don't need them.