Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX™ Compatible Telemetry Receiver
RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX™ Compatible Telemetry Receiver from Admiral - ADMR06
The Admiral RX700T is a DSMX (TM) compatible receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Telemetry included is Altitude, RSSI (transmitter signal strength), Battery voltage, mAh consumed, Current, vario, and Temperature. All telemetry probes are included. Note: The included voltage probe has a pre-soldered connector for easy plug and play connection with your LiPo JST/XH balance port. This allows easy monitoring of your LiPo battery voltage without any soldering. If you want to read voltage for applications over 60A, you must use the included battery voltage only sensor. To our knowledge, this telemetry receiver is the only true receiver with full range telemetry (near 1 mile telemetry range / 1.5km) on the market for Spektrum (TM) radios. Works as a 6 channel receiver with 6 channel radios and 7 channel receiver with 7+ channel radios. Spektrum radio must be telemetry capable to receive telemetry info from the receiver (includes current DX6e, DX6, DX8, DX9, DX18, IX12).
- Altitude - Extremely accurate built in barometer reports altitude.
- RSSI (Signal Strength) - Displays the signal strength between transmitter and receiver.
- Battery Voltage - displays the LiPo battery voltage.
- Current - Displays the amperage used by the motor in real time using the included sensor (see note above).
- Temperature - Included external temp sensor reads battery pack temperature. Also includes internal temp sensor in receiver.
- Receiver Voltage - Receiver voltage displayed using built in sensor.
- Near 1 mile telemetry range
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ telemetry Transmitters
- Fully compatible with Spektrum™ DSMX™ products
- Manufactured by Lemon, a receiver manufacturer with a great reputation for value, reliability and performance
- Full range 7 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry
- Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel Air Telemetry Receiver
- 1 Bind Plug
- 2 sided tape for easy installation
- Necessary probes
- Any Spektrum™ DSMX™ Compatible Full Range Telemetry Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel Spektrum™ compatible Telemetry radio from our Radio Collection
- This is not a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum™ DSMX™ product.
- Admiral receivers are designed to be compatible with Spektrum's™ DSMX™ product.
- The Spektrum™ and DSMX™ brands are a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Admiral RX700T 6/7-Channel DSMX™ Compatible
Excellent Lemon receiver at a good price
Admiral RX700T telemetry receiver
Initial use was to use telemetry sensors to bench test various props with different batteries to establish watts. Worked very well and was able to plot out wattage (volts * amps). Used Spektrum DX9 Tx and was somewhat confused as telemetry info differs from Spektrum receivers but overcame that after researching Lemon-RX web site and rcgroups forum. Would like to have an RPM sensor capability. Am satisfied with product.
Admiral 7 telemetry receiver
Works great!!!! Love the altitude telemetry, signal quality and voltage reports. Bought two more after using and great results.
Receiver with telemetry
So far, so good. Installed easily and basic programming completed for altitude readings for my glider. Haven’t made it to field yet for real test.
So far, I like this receiver. It works with the Spektrum DX9, and comes with all the sensors, including the current sensor at a very reasonable price compared to the Spektrum setup. It actually gives me more telemetry data than the Spektrum setup while I'm flying i.e. altitude info and real-time current use. I set my airplanes up so that the transmitter alerts me to the number of mah I've used as I'm flying so that depending on how I'm flying the airplane I may get more or less time in the air than I would using the timer. A lot of aerobatics eats up more battery (less air time) & just flying around gets me more airtime.
Admiral RX700T Telemetry Receiver
As reviewed before I like this receiver, Works well, has alt.&verio included. Word of caution unit needs higher voltage so watch your voltage drop!
Admiral compatible telemetry receiver
Good product worth the money and reliable.
Easy to use
Great receiver at a great price. Easy to set up.