BeastX Microbeast Plus Flybarless Controller
BeastX Microbeast Plus Flybarless Controller - BTXM76400
MICROBEAST PLUS is based on the popular MICROBEAST and starts the next level of the BEASTX flybarless revolution. MEMS sensors of the latest generation measure the aircraft‘s rotational movement with unprecedented precision and transmit the data digitally and in real time to the control system. These new sensors are insensitive to typical vibrations of a model helicopter. The housing made of plastic composite material keeps the weight of MICROBEAST PLUS sensationally low.
Note: You can turn your BeastX Flybarless Controller into a Spektrum receiver with the addition of the satellite receiver and adapter (see optional). For 500 size helicopters or below.
Servo center pulses:
• Swashplate: 1520s
• Rudder: 1520s, 960s, 760s
Servo pulse rates:
• Swashplate: 50 - 200Hz
• Rudder: 50 - 560Hz
• mCCPM, eCCPM: 90, 120, 135, 140
• Swash phasing (by using StudioX)
• Single channels
• PPM serial pulse
• SRXL (JR XBus, SUMD, M-Link...)
• Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
• Spektrum Remote Receiver* (DSM2/DSMX)
* with Spektrum Remote Receiver adapter
- Input Voltage: 3,5 V - 8,5 V DC (Operation with 2 cell LiPo possible)
- Processor: 32 Bit ARM
- Sensor: 6-Axis MEMS (Gyro + Accelerometer)
- Dimensions: 36 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight (without wiring): 11g
- The Spektrum Satellite allows your BeastX Flybarless Controller to act as a Spektrum receiver - SPM9645
- To run the Spektrum Satellite to your BeastX controller you will also need the Spektrum Satellite Adapter - BTXA76009
V4 Pro Edition - Governor & AttitudeControl
This is an upgraded version that brings new features to the MICROBEAST PLUS/MICROBEAST PLUS HD device. In detail these are the RPM Governor for nitro and electric helis and the AttitudeControl, that can be used as a flying aid.
The RPM Governor can be used for electric and glow helicopters. It has built in soft start and autorotation bail out function. The control is quite similar to electric speed controllers with governor function, so you simply set your throttle curves as switches for "motor off", "headspeed 1", "headspeed 2" and "autorotation bailout".
Adjusting complex throttle curves is not necessary anymore and the helicopter will maintain the specified rotor head speed over the entire flight. Optional the nitro governor can be also used in classic style with throttle curves and a separate switch for governor/rpm control.
AttitudeControl offers different modes of self leveling. These are "Bailout rescue mode", "3D-Mode" and "Flighttrainer mode" with angular limitation. Basically when you activate the AttitudeControl it will turn your helicopter back to level position when you release the sticks.
Some modes additionally apply collective pitch input and lock your thrust stick in the ground direction. So the unit will turn your helicopter and keep it leveled in hovering flight regardless of how the pilot moves the stick.