Blade 180 CFX Collective Pitch 360mm (14.1") Rotor Diameter - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Blade 180 CFX Collective Pitch 360mm (14.1") Rotor Diameter - Bind N Fly (BNF) - BLH3450
From the masters of micro-heli innovation is a 3D machine that breaks all the rules of performance. That’s because the Blade 180 CFX packs everything you’d expect from a 700-size, pro-class electric heli into a ballistic machine you can 3D just about anywhere. Digital, rotary servos are mounted inside carbon fiber frames with optimized servo geometry. Their Spektrum™ AS3X flybarless system now includes piro-compensation to offer control that’s kinetic in every orientation. Because performance is nothing without power, a high-speed outrunner, Castle ESC and 3S Li-Po battery deliver incredible authority to both the flybarless head and torque-tube driven tail rotor. Never has a micro-class heli been made so capable. Never before has it been this easy to get a high-performance 3D heli. Our heli pilots here at Motion RC give the Blade 180 CFX an enthusiastic thumbs up!
Optimized Servo Geometry
Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic.
AS3X Technology with Piro-Compensation
The Blade 180 CFX heli utilizes Horizon Hobby’s innovative AS3X flybarless technology that now features advanced piro-compensation for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size.
Castle Creations ESC
The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame
The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting bocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favorite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX technology.
Nanolite Rotary Servos
The all-new Spektrum rotary servos feature conventional rotary movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
Brushless Outrunner Motor
The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
3S Li-Po Power
The included high-output E-flite 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand.
Torque-Tube Drive Tail
The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminum boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
- Optimized servo geometry for flawless control
- AS3X technology with piro-compensation
- Rigid carbon fiber side frames deliver a solid structure
- Integrated bearing block servo mounts
- Digital high-speed Spektrum™ nanolite rotary servos for long-lasting precision
- Powerful, 5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
- Efficient torque-tube drive tail with ball-bearing support
- Aluminum tail boom and one-piece tail case design
- Blade 180 CFX Collective Pitch Flybarless Helicopter (BNF)
- Spektrum™ DSMX AR6335 nanolite receiver with AS3X flybarless technology
- High-output 3 Cell 11.1V 450mAh 30C Li-Po flight battery
- Reliable Castle Creations Talon 15 ESC with JST connector
- Spektrum™ DSM2/DSMX 6+ channel 2.4GHz transmitter with helicopter programming - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger – Click Here for recommendations
- Admiral 3 Cell 11.1V 450mAh LiPo battery - EPR04503J
Electric Collective Pitch Flybarless Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter
14.17in / 360mm
Tail Rotor Diameter
3.56in / 90.5mm
Rotor Blade Length
6.06in / 154mm
6.70oz / 190g
5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
15A (JST connector)
Main Gear Ratio
Approximate Flight Time
Spektrum™ 6+ channel DSM2/DSMX® 2.4GHz transmitter (required)
3 Cell 11.1V 450mAh 30C LiPo (included)
|Skill Level||Advanced to Expert|
Large indoor or outdoor
Product Spare Parts