Blade 180 QX HD Quadcopter with EFC-721 HD Camera - RTF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Blade 180 QX HD Quadcopter with SAFE and EFC-721 HD Video Camera - Ready to Fly (RTF), BLH7400A
The Blade 180 QX combines the latest in quadcopter innovations with HD video and image capture capabilities. Utilizing SAFE™ technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite EFC™-721 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on the included RTF model transmitter. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-721 flight camera, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality is pre-programmed on the included 5-channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite EFC™-721 camera with transmitter functionality
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
- Blade 180 QX HD Quadcopter with SAFE Flight Stabilization System and EFC™-721 Video Camera (RTF)
- One full set of replacement blades
- 5-channel transmitter
- Flight battery
While everything you need to get in the air is included in the box, you will need a micro SD memory card in order to record video. Just charge your batteries and you're ready to fly!
Main Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Diameter
Rotor Blade Length
4x 8.5mm brushed
Main Gear Ratio
Approximate Flight Time
5-channel radio included
|Build Time||1 hour or less|
Indoor / Outdoor