Blade 200 S with SAFE Technology 410mm (16") Rotor Diameter - RTF
Blade 200 S with SAFE™ Technology - Ready to Fly (RTF) - BLH2600
Easy to learn
The guys at Motion RC feel this is one of the absolute best beginner helicopters on the market for people who are serious about learning helis. Since this is a serious hobby helicopter and not a toy, it is not quite as easy to fly as a coaxial helicopter though it is close when using beginner mode. Beginner mode is one of the multiple modes ranging from beginner to advanced which can be changed at the push of a button on your transmitter. These modes not only allow you to learn to fly but allow the helicopter to progress with you as your skills develop.
An updated 200 SRX?
The Blade 200S is essentially an updated and improved Blade 200 SRX. The Blade 200SRX was one of the most famous helicopters which had a fantastic reputation with people learning to fly helicopters. The old 200SRX was unable to keep up with customers when they flew very aggressively in the advanced modes. This could cause the heli to spin out of control. The 200 S has an updated tail boom and a larger tail motor which solves this problem and allows the heli to be flown aggressively as a new pilots skills progress. Additionally the Blade 200 S has a larger ESC and new blades with 8 degrees more pitch again allowing for better control and more aggressive flying. The guys at Motion RC loved the old 200 SRX and we love this new Blade 200 S even more.
- SAFE® Technology: Allows the helicopter to recover to a stable hover
- Overall durability improvements from the previous model
- Multiple Flight Modes: 3 distinct flight modes from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced
- Brushless Main Motor: Better power and efficiency allow for long flight times
- Brushless Direct Drive Tail Motor: Larger motor keeps the tail holding solidly
- Digital Metal Gear Servos: Improved durability, responsiveness, and performance
- Blade 200 S with SAFE™ Technology (RTF)
- Spektrum™ DXe 2.4 DSM2/DSMX transmitter plus 4x AA batteries
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 mAh 30C LiPo flight battery
- 3-Cell LiPo AC Powered balancing charger
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your batteries and you're ready to fly!
E-flite 800mAh 3S LiPo flight battery (Click Here)
Electric Fixed Pitch Single Rotor Helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter
16.1in / 410mm
Tail Rotor Diameter
2.4in / 62mm
14.8in / 375mm
3.94in / 100mm
5.31in / 135mm
Rotor Blade Length
8.82oz / 250g
Main Gear Ratio
Approximate Flight Time
Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz transmitter (included)
800mAh 3S 30C LiPo flight battery (included)
Indoor / Outdoor