Blade Nano QX 3D - BNF
This product is discontinued
Spare parts available below
Blade Nano QX 3D with SAFE Flight Stabilization System - Bind-N-Fly (BNF) - BLH7180
Motion RC is pleased to be a part of the explosion of the hottest new trend in RC...Quads! The latest offering is the ultra micro Blade Nano QX 3D quadcopter which breaks the barriers of maneuverability by making high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight simple to perform. Intuitive SAFE™ technology delivers smooth flight, self-leveling and multiple flight modes. Clever design and reverse motor technology allows the Nano QX 3D to be strong and light, so there’s almost no penalty for error if you practice aerobatics over plush carpet or soft grass—you’ll have a blast!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX 3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Regardless of pilot skill level, there’s a flight mode available to suit the way you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. You can also flip 360 in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360 in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Blade Nano QX 3D quadcopter (BNF)
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades
- E-flite 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery
- Compact USB Li-Po battery charger
- A 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter - Click Here for recommendations
Main Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Diameter
5.12in / 130mm
5.12in / 130mm
1.65in / 42mm
Rotor Blade Length
SAFE™ technology with stability and agility modes
4+ channel DSMX transmitter (required)
E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery (included)
|Build Time||10 Minutes|
Indoor / Outdoor