Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 50V 160A ESC
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 50V 160A ESC - 010-0103-00
The auxiliary advantage.
With the debut of the Phoenix Edge series of ESCs the next evolution in speed controller technology has arrived. The Edge series introduces a user programmable auxiliary wire capable of functions modelers have only dreamed of, until now. The white auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock (coupon for free Arming Lockout Key included) or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with the data logging capability the Edge series of controllers offer, users can enjoy unparalleled versatility.
The Phoenix Edge series is intended for use in helicopters ranging from 450 to 800 size, and fixed wing aircraft up to 1.20 size and larger. As always, the Edge series of controllers offer industry-leading software functions, data logging, and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.
- Ideal for 700 and 800 class helis and giant scale fixed wing aircraft
- User programmable white auxiliary wire can be used for governor gain input adjustments, serve as an audible beacon after a crash, act as an RPM output for 3 axis gyros that support RPM sensors, and used as an ESC or receiver arming lock
- One year limited warranty through Castle Creations beginning at date of purchase
- Programmable using the Castle PHX-LINK USB Cable
- Direct connection to motor or bullet connectors
- Battery connector
- Input Voltage: 3S-12S LiPo
- Max Continuous Amps at Full Throttle: 160
- Size: 2.0" x 4.3" x 1.2" (50.8 x 108.4 x 31.5mm)
- Weight: 8.2oz (232.8g) with wires 5.3oz (150.6g) without wires