Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC
Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC from Castle Creations - 010-0103-00
This is the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge HV 160 50V 160 Amp ESC. The next evolution in speed controller technology has arrived with the debut of the Phoenix Edge series ESC's. The Edge series features a user programmable auxiliary wire capable of functions modelers have only dreamed of, until now. The white auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors, be used as an ESC arming lock or as a receiver arming lock. Combined with the data logging capability the Edge series of controllers offer, users can enjoy unparalleled versatility.
The Phoenix Edge HV 160 is intended for use in helicopters ranging from 700 to 800 size, and giant scale fixed wing aircraft. As always, the Edge series of controllers offer industry-leading software functions, data logging, and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.
- Designed for 700-800 size helicopters but great for giant scale aircraft as well
- White auxiliary wire can be used for helicopter governor gain input adjustments mid-flight, serve as an audible beacon after an “unexpected landing”, act as an RPM output for 3-axis gyros that support RPM sensors and be used as an ESC arming lock or as a receiver arming lock
- Fully programmable using Castle Link USB adapter
- Premium performance at a great price
- Programmable using the Castle PHX-LINK USB Cable
- Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC
- Female 5.5mm bullets added, male 5.5mm bullets included (will need to be added to the motor)
- Battery connectors - select your choice of connector in our Battery Connector Collection
108.4mm / 4.3in
50.8mm / 2.00in
31.5mm / 1.20in
Continuous Current 160A
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2016 - Castle Creations ESCs are NOT compatible with Freewing motors. ZTW brand ESCs are recommended upgrades when using a Freewing motor.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
It’s a Castle! I’ve used them for years and never had any problems. Castle link is so much better for setup than beeps and lights IMHO. With the Bluetooth adapter, field changes are a breeze.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?