Castle Creations Talon High Voltage 120A ESC with 20A BEC
Talon High Voltage 120A ESC with 20A BEC from Castle Creations - 010-0131-00
It's hard to go wrong with Castle Creation ESCs. Ideal for helicopters like the Roban 600 series running 6S LiPo power. The Talon HV 120 is the first high voltage controller to come out of the Castle factory with a built-in BEC. This powerhouse features a 20A peak BEC with selectable 6v or 8v output voltage. With a voltage input range from 3S to 12S LiPo, and a 120A continuous amperage capability, it’s capable of up to 6000 watts of continuous power for a wide variety of helicopter and fixed wing applications. The sleek aluminum case keeps the ESC cool during high power demand situations. For set-ups with limited airflow, such as under canopies or in a fuselage, there is an optional 40mm fan (sold separately; operates at 4.8 - 7.4 volts). Talon HV 120 has access to Castle’s industry leading software functions, and USB programming capability via Castle Link USB adapter.
- Designed for 600-size helicopters but also great for fixed wing up to 30 pounds
- Powerhouse 20A BEC with selectable 6v or 8v output voltage
- Premium performance at a great price
- Programmable using the Castle PHX-LINK USB Cable
- Castle Creations Talon High Voltage 120A ESC with 20A BEC
- Female 5.5mm bullets added, male 5.5mm bullets included (will need to be added to the motor)
- Battery connectors - select your choice of connector in our Battery Connector Collection
105.4mm / 4.15in
51.1mm / 2.01in
20.4mm / 0.80in
Continuous Current 120A
20A Peak, 10A Continuous
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- None available
- November 18, 2016 - Castle Creations ESCs are NOT compatible with Freewing motors. ZTW brand ESCs are recommended upgrades when using a Freewing motor.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Easy to setup, but you do need the link or programming card for ease. great product.
Excellent esc, powers my van rv4 converted to electric with ease
Works good. Seems a little overrated on the ESC amperage. Feels more like a 100 amp rather than a 120amp. Otherwise it is built solid and easy to setup with the USB link.
Another great product from Castle, works great on the larger electric motors and heavy duty servos, simple to install and setup.
Nice esc.. A little spendy..tho
Awesome, perfect for my heli.
Motion RC has a new European website
Go there instead?