Detrum 3-in-1 Programming Card for iStone Stabilizers and Tomcat ESCs
3-in-1 Programming Card for iStone Stabilizers and Tomcat ESCs from Detrum - DY-DTM-1002
This 3-in-1 programming card is used to set the programmable items for Tomcat ESCs and iStone stabilizers and measures the voltage for the LiPo battery of choice. The LCD interface makes the programming and measurement a piece of cake.
- Connects with the Tomcat ESC for easy programming. It is applicable for Skylord Advanced series brushless aircraft ESCs
- Connects with the iStone stabilizer for easy programming
- Works as a voltmeter to measure the voltage of the whole battery pack and each cell
- Suitable for 2S to 8S Li-Po battery
- Detrum 3-in-1 Programming Card for iStone Stabilizers and Tomcat ESCs
- Size (L*W*H): 52.0mm*85.6mm*17.6mm
- Weight: 45g
- Input Voltage: 5V~12V
- Interface: Micro USB, ESC interface, Li-Po battery interface
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (2)
free because dynam ******* up and programmed my tempest incorrectly, needed a card sent to me to fix up the mistake. Works ok
Detrum 3 in 1 programming card
Worked as advertised. No problems.
Idiot proof gear.
It's great piece of gear, program your stabilizer,tweak your ECS and check your battery voltage all in one go. Motion RC keeps me up to speed with idiot proof gear, no more trying to count beeps.
Transmitter is very good Receiver
Transmitter is very good Receiver has not been installed.