Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver and RC Flight Simulator - (OPEN BOX)
Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Digital Transmitter Set - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: None.
- Damage/Defects: Display screen has a small line going horizontally across the screen. Does not significantly inhibit seeing the screen.
- Builder Notes: None.
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust then Detrum is your solution.
For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
Note: This radio comes with the RXC7 7-Channel receiver, Detrum RC Simulator software and USB cable.
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Includes Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Includes Detrum RC Flight Simulator Software Download (Trial Version) and USB Cable
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- USB Data Port - Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (sold separately)
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6CH digital transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Detrum RC Simulator hardware and USB cable
- ClearViewSE RC Flight Simulator Software (Free Download) - Click Here to download ClearViewSE
- 4x AA Batteries
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- Detrum 7.4V 1750mAh LiPo Battery for 6C and 8C Gavin Radios - DY-DTM-1005
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
Mode 1-2 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4x AA Batteries (Required)
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Quick Start Guide
- November 16, 2017 - For a list of compatible receivers please click the Spare Parts tab above. To update the firmware you will need to purchase a micro-to-USB cable to link to a PC.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center