Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver
Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Digital Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver - DY-DTM-T001
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust then Detrum is your solution.
For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Includes Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- USB Data Port - Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (sold separately)
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6CH digital transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- 4x AA Batteries
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- RC Flight Simulator Interface Cable
- Detrum USB Flight Simulator Cable (allows you to use your Gavin radio with ClearView Flight Simulator Software) - DY-DTM-U020
- Detrum 7.4V 1750mAh LiPo Battery for 6C and 8C Gavin Radios - DY-DTM-1005
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
Mode 1-2 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4x AA Batteries (Required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Quick Start Guide
- November 16, 2017 - For a list of compatible receivers please click the Spare Parts tab above. To update the firmware you will need to purchase a micro-to-USB cable to link to a PC.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (4)
- Questions (0)
I am impressed with the unit. I'm electronic challenged. It might be because I'm retired and an old baby boomer. However the instruction manual required me to put my glasses on and use one of those things you can look through and little letters look bigger. the BUST thing was to go on YOUTUBE and watch the Motion RC video on the Detrum Gavin . That was Great ! I watched it while following along With my Gavin. I haven't used it to fly with. Still trying to mount My Gyro on the plane. ( Reflexes aren't what they used to be.)
Bought this transmitter from Motion, I’m really glad I did, love the multi functions of the transmitter and the easy process to get it going with your models.
Nice radio and good customer
Nice radio and good customer service!