Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver
Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Digital Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver - DY-DTM-T001
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust then Detrum is your solution.
For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Includes Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- USB Data Port - Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (sold separately)
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6CH digital transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- RC Flight Simulator Interface Cable
- Detrum USB Flight Simulator Cable (allows you to use your Gavin radio with ClearView Flight Simulator Software) - DY-DTM-U020
Tech Note: To update the firmware you will need to purchase a micro-to-USB cable to link to a PC.