Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter
Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Digital Transmitter - DY-DTM-T004
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust then Detrum is your solution.
For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6C transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
- Suitable for airplanes, helicopters, and multi-rotor
- Stores a maximum of 30 aircraft models in the transmitter
- Adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology which allows a strong anti-interference capability
- Ergonomic design enables users to hold the transmitter easily
- LCD display is designed with a straightforward menu and intuitive graphical interface which is easy to understand and convenient to use
- Adjustable stick lever tension with four stick modes you can choose from to match your style
- Failsafe function allows you set the positions that the servos move to in case of a fail
- Trainer function allows an experienced pilot to teach a beginner
- USB Data Port - Micro USB port provides connectivity for firmware updates and RC flight simulator cable (sold separately)
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6CH digital transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7CH 2.4g receiver
- 4x AA Batteries
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- RC Flight Simulator interface
- Detrum USB Flight Simulator Cable (allows you to use your Gavin radio with ClearView Flight Simulator Software) - DY-DTM-U020
- Detrum 7.4V 1750mAh LiPo Battery for 6C and 8C Gavin Radios - DY-DTM-1005
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
Mode 1-2 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4x AA Batteries (Required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Detrum GAVIN-6C 6-Channel Transmitter Quick Start Guide
- November 16, 2017 - For a list of compatible receivers please click the Spare Parts tab above. To update the firmware you will need to purchase a micro-to-USB cable to link to a PC.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- tank motion rc
nice except i had to switch flaps/retract switches.Had to lenthen their wires also.i cant use flaperons as rudder is ch.2
Very happy with the product work good tank motion rc.
What a bird
Prop safety ,,, goooood
Love my new Gavin 6c
VERY easy to program this transmitter. It is complete with all I need and being my first time in the RC world, it has more than surpassed my expectations. Hooked it up to the RocHobby Waco with the Detrum 6 channel receiver w/qyro and my plane flies perfectly. Get one ... it doesn't disappoint! Highly recommended.
works very well