Detrum iStone 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
Detrum iStone 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer - DY-DTM-G001
The Detrum iStone 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer is a great addition to the growing class of gyros. Change flight modes quickly and with ease by switching channels during your flight. Supports standard, 3D and V-tail model aircraft. Easy to program, the Detrum iStone 6-AXIS offers three primary flight modes:
- Gyro Off - Turn your gyro on or off at the flick of a switch.
- Self-Balance - Standard gyro setting, stabilizes your aircraft.
- Attitude Lock - Holds and maintains your aircraft at a given attitude.
With the Detrum iStone 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer you have a high performance gyro that is easy to program, easy to use, easy to mount and easy to enjoy!
- High-performance 32-bit ARM core processor, 6-axis sensor chip
- Supports conventional, 3D and V-tail aircraft
- You can change the flight modes quickly by switching the channels during flight
- There are three intelligent flight modes: Gyro Off, Self-Balance, and Attitude Lock
- Easily programmed by pressing the button and checking LED indicators, the sensitivity for three axes can be independently adjusted
- Supports Futaba S.BUS / PWM input
- Small size, supports forward, backward, and side mounting
- Neutral position calibration functions for gyro and transmitter
- Detrum iStone 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- Detrum 3-in-1 Programming Card for iStone Stabilizers and Tomcat ESCs - DY-DTM-1002
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (3)
Interesting to install
Installed in 3D AC. Had a Futaba servo in one wing and JR in the other wing.Corrected that to Two Futaba and Lost my ability to use sub trim in wing number two. Was also disappointed with the 3 probe servo lead that came with the unit was not marked which slot they went into A/E/R After fishing that all into place the setup procedure went well and all appeared to work well. Have not has a chance to fly it yet so will only review installation.
Nice little gyro
Seems to work really well in the B26, just as advertised