DJI 5.8GHz Video Receiver Rx Module
DJI ALV58 5.8GHz Video Receiver (Rx) Module
- Clearance items are NEW merchandise in factory sealed boxes.
- Because of their deeply discounted prices, all Motion RC clearance items are sold “AS IS” and cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstance.
The DJI 5.8GHz Video Receiver RX works with the optional transmitter to send and receive analog video to an on-screen display module. It's compatible with the DJI Phantom quadcopter and it works with the DJI OSD module to receive a video link of your aerial footage to a display. The receiver uses the ISM frequency band of 5.8GHz and it supports a wireless line of sight range up to 3937ft (1200 m). The receiver supports eight wireless channels as well.
- The receiver works in the ISM frequency band of 5.8GHz (5725 - 5865MHz)
- Works with the DJI OSD module for professional aerial photography and video
- Analog modulated video signals are received wirelessly by the receiver
- After signal reaches receiver, the video is demodulated and sent to a display
- Receiver supports eight wireless channels
- Works with optional cloverleaf antenna