Dynam B-26 Marauder 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam B-26 Marauder 1500mm (59") Wingspan - PNP - DY8972PNP
The Martin B-26 Marauder was one of the most successful Allied bombers of World War II. After a challenging introduction, the B-26 eventually became beloved for its exceptional durability and excellent medium bomber capabilities. Nicknamed the “Flying Torpedo”, the B-26 Marauder ended the war with the lowest combat loss rate of any American aircraft, bringing thousands of aviators safely home.
Dynam’s 1500mm wingspan B-26 Marauder brings the familiar scale outline of this iconic aircraft to the skies again! The aircraft is Dynam’s most ambitious warbird to date, introducing redesigned tricycle retracts for improved reliability and all new counter rotating propellers for scale appearance. To maximize convenient assembly and transport, the B-26’s outer wings can be detached from the engine nacelles, or the entire wing can be removed as one single piece. Major assembly of the aircraft is completed with only ten screws! For a large aircraft its size, the Dynam B-26 can be made very portable to fit in a small car’s trunk in under three minutes.
The aircraft is optimized for a 4s 4000 battery for extended flight time and a good balance of thrust, wing loading, and flight duration. A large battery hatch provides plenty of space for a receiver or optional gyro. Flaps shorten takeoffs and reduce landing speeds, and the tall rudder has excellent authority. Power is provided by two Tomcat 3512-650kV brushless motors for satisfying sport scale performance. The two Skylord 40A ESCs are mounted behind each motor for ideal cooling and the counter-rotating 10.5x8 propellers enhance the scale fidelity of the aircraft. Providing capable handling on short grass runways, in addition to the redesigned retracts the Dynam B-26 Marauder also features steel wire struts and soft scale sized foam rubber tires.
Model aircraft from Dynam make excellent cost effective platforms for personalization and detailing, and this B-26 continues that tradition. The canopy and nose covers are easily removed for detailing inside by ambitious modelers. There is even space in the belly if pilots want to add their own bomb bay door. We are also proud to partner with www.Callie-Graphics.com for a wide lineup of optional decal sets to help customize your Dynam B-26 with several other liveries representing aircraft from both the Pacific and European theaters of World War II. With Dynam and your imagination, the sky isn’t the limit, it’s just the beginning!
Visit the Official Dynam B-26 Marauder Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Three-piece main wing and detachable horizontal stabilizer and vertical stabilizer for easy assembly, transport, and storage
- Redesigned electric servoless retracts
- All new scale counter-rotating propellers (a first for Dynam!)
- Special scale details including forward, rear, top and side gun turrets
- Optimal cooling position for ESCs
- Four panel flaps
- Bright LED lights
- Dynam B-26 Marauder 1500mm (59") Wingspan - (PNP)
- ESCs with XT60 connectors, servos, flaps and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 6 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR40004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1500mm / 59in
1126mm / 44.3in
~2350g / 82.89oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the manual|
2x 3512-650kV Brushless Outrunner Motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x Skylord 40A ESCs with XT60 connectors
Counter-rotating 10.5x8 propellers
|Landing Gear||Electric servoless retracts|
4S 14.8V 4000mAh LiPo Battery
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts