Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer 1280mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer 1280mm (50") Wingspan - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - DY8938PNP
This model now includes a Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector, LED lights with pre-soldered connector ends and LED light controller for static and flashing operations. Motion RC Fly Boys are fond of these classic well-known trainers that grace our skies daily. The C-182 is an American four-seat, single-engined light airplane. It has the option of adding two child seats, installed in the baggage area. Introduced in 1956, the 182 has been produced in a number of variants, including a version with retractable landing gear, and is the second most popular C model, after the 172.
The Dynam C-182 Trainer is the perfect trainer for those with some high-wing experience under their belts that would like to fly something in the scale civilian class. With a scale 3-blade propeller and optional flaps, you can enjoy numerous scale flights at your local field.
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Scale and attractive blue, red and white Sky Trainer livery
- Scale 3-blade propeller, spinner and wheel pants
- Around 8 minute flights when you add a 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- Durable EPO foam and very stable high wing trainer
- Dynam C-182 Sky Trainer 1280mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
- 30A ESC with XT60 connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- LED navigation lighting with LED control board
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1280mm / 50in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||N/A|
BM2815A-KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Tri-gear Static|
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo with XT60 connector
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
C-182 SKY Trainer
it was ok but could have been better very poor manual would not buy it again !
Really like the appearance of this RC airplane.
I received my 182 a while ago I finally built it only to discover a MAJOR problem. As it comes from the factory, the vertical stab will NOT fit in its proper place. Not to worry though. Good old uncle Exact cam to the rescue. I trimmed the stab fairings and it ultimately fit. I haven't flown it yet, but she looks fun.
Sky Trainer purchase fuselage
Upon receiving my unit in it original box, I found some damage to the fuselage, so I had to start my build with repairing damage, that stinks. Also, the assembly instruction take for granted that you are an experienced builder. The instruction are not complete, there is no step by step instruction. Thankfully I was able to use YOUTUDE to fill the gaps to complete the build.
Great trainer. I replaced and reinforced nose gear after some rough landings Also reinforced main gear with bolts thru the fuse. Now that I installed flaps it lands very gently. Should be a fun flyer for years to come.