Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Blue 1500mm (59") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam C-188 Crop Duster Blue 1500mm (59") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8967RTF-BLUE
The Model 188 is a family of light agricultural aircraft produced between 1966 and 1983 in the United States. In the early 1960s several American airplane manufacturers decided to expand their already wide line of light aircraft by entering the agricultural aircraft market. They surveyed pilots and operators of other brands of agricultural aircraft to see what features and capabilities these operators were looking for. The resulting aircraft was a conventional single-seat, piston-engined, strut-braced low-wing agricultural airplane. Dynam brings the Model C-188 to life with this fun RC electric model. Included with this RTF version is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery.
- Attractive blue and white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Scale pilot for added detail
- Powerful BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Optional flaps for shorter take-offs and slow, controlled landings
- Constructed of Durable EPO foam
- Dynam C-188 Blue 1500mm (49") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1500mm / 59in
1005mm / 39.6in
1300g / 2.9lbs.
|CG (Center of Gravity)||65mm from the wing's leading edge|
BM3720A-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- April 6, 2017 - (For the RTF version) Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly. If you would like to add flaps to the RTF version you will need the Dynam 9 gram positive servo for the left flap and the Dynam 9 gram reverse servo for the right flap.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Easy build fun to fly
This is my first 5 channel plane and I am impressed with the quality and ease of assembly. As others have said the weak point of this plane initially is the gear, it will bend and is in such a position that it will easily cause front tipping. This can be mitigated by shortening up the gear (trimming the skinny parts and re-drilling wheel holes, add locktite to *everything*) and also by moving the battery back by about 1". I'm now here for spare parts as I finally stacked it enough to rip out the motor, otherwise its a pretty tough little plane, took plenty of abuse from a novice :) Flaps are a must, this model comes with the cutouts for servos but you must order them separately with horns and rods.
Just slightly dissapointed in this model, Not the best flight characteristics, had to reset the esc to fix "pulsing" throttle, lots of power but if flown high throttle plane tends to distort and flex, also landing ear is VERY weak, wheels turn almost 90* if landing on grass, it's not the worst, but will need some work to get feeling right, definitely recommend adding the flaps! I'll keep it but I wouldn't recommend to a friend
Very happy. Lots of power
Very happy. Lots of power and nice flight characteristics.