Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - (Plug-N-Play) - PNP - DY8931PNP-WHITE
Introducing the DC-3 Skybus from Dynam. Powered by twin brushless 1100KV motors the DC-3 Skybus exhibits plenty of power and is a solid performer in the air. For the intermediate pilot with at least some low wing experience. The DC-3 Skybus comes with a decal set that tips a cap to the retro airlines of yesteryear. All you need is your own 4+ channel radio, 4+ channel receiver and a 3S 2200 mAh LiPo battery and you are ready to take to the skies in this twin delight!
- Durable EPO construction
- Attractive retro airline livery
- Powerful twin brushless 1100KV motors
- Dynam DC-3 Skybus White 1470mm (58") Wingspan - PNP
- 30 Amp ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1470mm / 58in
980mm / 38.58in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||60-65mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
Twin KV1100 Brushless Outrunner motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 2-Blade Props
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo
|Build Time||3+ Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (11)
- Questions (3)
My husband just love it!!! Thank you
Low quality but for the price, you shouldn't expect a whole lot more.
Great company and great airplane! Thank you!
Great looking plane still have to fly it to cold now
Great scale plane
This is a great scale airplane that is easy to fly.
GOOD LOOKING PLANE HAVE NOT FLOWN IT YET.
Great looking plane, flies very well the only poor thing is the diameter of the shafts on these motors. Bend very easy even landing on grass and the occasional mishap on a solid surface. I replaced them with a stronger motor and a heavier prop shaft. Over the years I have had 3.