Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8953PNP
Dynam's F4U Corsair PNP is virtually ready for those ambitious sorties! All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready for a hair-raising, thrill-inducing ride!
Visit the Official Dynam F4U Corsair Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Realistic scale features including WWII Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun ports, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- 50A ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22004X6
- 4 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1270mm / 50in
1066mm / 42in
1650g / 58.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Good plane overall
Compact material but would be preferable to be kit because the coupling to the body of the aircraft from Dynam is a bit **** with large gaps. Between these gaps is the white color from the foam which seems very ****, thus giving the quality of the finishing. Strict control of the screws, the motor was unscrewed. It needs attention and gathers before the first flight. However, it is a worthwhile construction and less than 50 euros would be entirely justified by the rough from the factory.
1st time customer and it showed up damaged.
I waited 3 months for this to get in stock and when it did I ordered it right away but, when it came the fuselage tail end was crumpled up and had a big crack in it. I then had to jump through hoops to get it replaced. 3 weeks later they sent me a complete fuselage with servos and motor and linkage installed. They let me keep the damaged one. I like the plane only didnt expect my first purchase with them would be damaged when it got here. If It wasn't damaged I would have given 4 stars rating.
Not bad not good
Plane flies well enough not happy with retracs, on my second set not sure if I will purchase another dynam product especially with what's out there on the market .
Dynam F4U 2018
I have not flown this model yet, the finish looks superior compared to other foam warbirds. I don't like how the servos are epoxied into the model I'd rather they be ******* down to a servo plate. The ventilation for the electric motor could be improved. Over all it is a good looking model for the price.
Overall very good item.
Great looking model. Just finished the construction and all parts were there and in great condition. Did find that the instructions need a great amount of interpretation. The videos are also great but they also fail to tell you where to place the 1/2 oz of lead in the couling. The joining of the wing halves also could need some attention in the molding for a better fit. I am anticipating flying this aircraft.
Great plane for the money
I purchased the Corsair on sale for $125 but it's worth the full price. The plane has adequate power for scale maneuvers and looks great in the air; it's a real crowd pleaser doing low passes with the gear up. Speaking of which...retractable gear is a must for warbirds but the mechanism on the Corsair is wimpy and will fold up for just about any landing you try. I've gotten to the point where I take off from a fabric runway but I just leave the gear up and "belly in" into the soft grass with the gear up. It slows down nicely and this doesn't hurt the plane. I tell everyone it's a recreation of an actual wartime landing where the pilot lost hydraulics. I also leave the wing attached to the fuselage because the attachment doesn't seem like it will stand up to multiple removals and reattachments.
Dynam F4U Corsair
Need batteries and chargers ac/dc and transmitter
One elevator ripped off from the horizontal stabilizer from a minor collision while transporting, same with rudder and after only one smooth landing retracts not working properly any more!! No more Dynam products for me.