Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8953R
The Chance Vought F4U Corsair was an American fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Some Japanese pilots regarded "Whistling Death" as the most formidable American fighter of World War II, and the U.S. Navy counted an 11:1 kill ratio with the F4U Corsair. It quickly became the most capable carrier-based fighter-bomber of World War II, serving almost exclusively as a fighter-bomber throughout the Korean War and during the French colonial wars in Indochina and Algeria.
Dynam's F4U Corsair RTF is ready for those ambitious sorties! Included is a GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter, Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver and 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery so after a quick build you're ready for those Axis bandits!
Visit the Official Dynam F4U Corsair Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Realistic scale features including WWII Navy paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun ports, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam F4U Corsair 1270mm (50") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum RXC7 7-Channel 2.4GHz Receiver
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4 Cell LiPo Battery Charger
- 50A ESC with T connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1270mm / 50in
1066mm / 42in
1650g / 58.2oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||85 - 90mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
50A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
4S 14.8V 2200mAh 25C LiPo (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts