Detrum GAVIN-6A 6-Channel Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver
Detrum GAVIN-6A 6CH Digital Transmitter with RXC7 Receiver - DY-DTM-T005
Motion RC is happy to offer our customers the new line of Detrum transmitters which offer impressive cost savings without compromising quality and features. If you are new to the hobby, mindful of a budget and would like to get started with a radio you can trust that Detrum is your solution.
For those new to the hobby a 6-Channel radio is a perfect starting point for most beginner and intermediate airplanes. With the stability and reliability-supported technology that the Detrum GAVIN-6A transmitter offers, you can learn and grow in the hobby with the confidence and support you deserve.
- Wireless IC - The Detrum GAVIN-6A 6 CH digital transmitter adopts powerful wireless chips with an extended power amplifier (PA) and low noise amplifier (LNA), which maximizes the system output power and receiving sensitivity, thereby improving the signal coverage.
- All-angle antenna - By using an all-band gain antenna for the transmitter, the transmitting efficiency is greatly improved. Utilizing a diversity antenna combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is stable and reliable.
- Long distance remote control - Adopting a 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS), the Detrum GAVIN-6A 6 CH digital transmitter has high receiving sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability, can support a stable remote control link to your aircraft for more than 3,200 feet on the ground and more than 5.000 feet in the air.
- Mixing function - The Detrum GAVIN-6A 6 CH digital transmitter supports V-tail and Elevon mixing functions with a one button toggle switch.
- High-resolution sticks - The high-resolution (4096-segment) sticks allow the RC pilot to experience smooth and precise flight handling.
- Low power consumption - The Detrum GAVIN-6A 6 CH digital transmitter uses low power devices and transmits the signals at intervals which reduces transmission power leading to lower battery consumption and longer battery life.
- Low voltage alarm - The 6A transmitter comes with battery level LED indicators and low battery alarm functions, supporting a safer, more enjoyable flight.
- Double bearing structure - Double bearing assembly sticks provide precise control and excellent operating experience and won’t come loose even after long operation times.
- One-click rescue - Combined with the SR76A gyro & receiver or 6GSA flight controller, you can use the one-click rescue function, which is designed for beginners.
- Detrum Gavin radios are only compatible with Detrum brand receivers. Click the Spare Parts tab above to see a complete list compatible receivers.
- Detrum GAVIN-6A 6CH digital transmitter
- Detrum 2.4GHz RXC7 7-Channel receiver
- Nothing! Everything you need is included.
- Detrum IstoneAcro 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer
- Detrum USB Flight Simulator Cable (allows you to use your Gavin radio with ClearView Flight Simulator Software) - DY-DTM-U020
Number of Channels
Modulation / Protocol
DSSS / FHSS
Mode 1-4 (Default Mode 2)
Dual Ball Bearing
|Memory Card Support|
|Dual Rate / Expo|
|Servo Speed Adjustment|
4 AA Batteries (Required)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Detrum GAVIN-6A 6-Channel Transmitter Instruction Manual
- Detrum GAVIN-6A 6-Channel Transmitter Quick Start Guide
- November 16, 2017 - For a list of compatible receivers please click the Spare Parts tab above.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
Have not had a chance to get it bound to my plane yet. Had a few questions about binding it to my plane,called customer service, and they answered all the questions I had except for one. On the upper right hand corner of the transmitter,is a toggle switch marked mode. It is not shown in the operating manual picture,or mentioned in the book. What the heck does it do? There are two pictures of the transmitter showing the controls in different places,does the switch charge that? This is the first time I’ve done one of these,and would like to get it right! Every thing else looks top notch! I’m using the transmitter with a RocHobby P51 Voodoo,can’t wait to get everything together so I can get it in the air! so far the service from Motion has been great! A special thanks to Wayne in customer service for helping me out with my questions!
The detrun transmitter works fine Thanks for giving me credit for the defective one
i love it
i love it
sometimes I have to bind the reciever after disconnecting the batteries.Otherwise it works fine
all is well and I
all is well and I love the product. I need a battery for the MS262 I just bought from you.
Works great for a nooby.
Works great for a nooby. May purchase another one for the Freewing Stinger 64 I recently purchased.
The electronics are working. This
The electronics are working. This is a really good looking model, thanks a lot!
Works great, and functions like
Works great, and functions like it's supposed too, however, the reverse switches aren't flush with the plastic that's supposed to be covering them so the only way to reach the switches is with a pencil or some other object. other than that though the remote functions beautifully for the price