Dynam Grand Cruiser 1280mm (50") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser 1280mm (50") Wingspan - PNP - DY8935P
Dynam's 310 Grand Cruiser PNP is extremely fun and easy to fly. It is virtually ready for the sky! Servoless electronic retractable landing gear is included. All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready for takeoff from your favorite runway!
Visit the Official Dynam Grand Cruiser Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Realistic scale features including attractive 310 paint scheme and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful M2815A-KV1100 Twin motors
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- Dynam 310 Grand Cruiser 1280mm (50") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESCs with T connector, servos, motors and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Minimum 5 Channel Radio - Click Here for recommendations
- 5 Channel Receiver - Click Here for recommendations
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - Click Here for recommendations
- Lipo Battery Charger - Click Here for recommendations
Tech Note: The windows on the newest version of Grand Cruiser are no longer tinted. The LED lights include bare leads and must be terminated to receiver. The kit includes additional decals beyond what is shown in our product photos. The Flap hardware is also included in the box.
1280mm / 50in
1100mm / 43.3in
1200g / 42.32oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||55 - 65mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
2x M2815A-KV1100 Motors
Electronic Speed Control
2x 30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
2x 3 blade propeller
4x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts