Dynam Hawk Sky V2 with Gyro 1370mm (53") Wingspan - RTF - OPEN BOX
Open Box Details:
- Missing Parts: RX67 7-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver and battery
- Damage/Defects: None.
- Builder Notes: None.
Please Note: Because of their deeply discounted prices, Open Box merchandise does not include the standard Motion RC warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged even if additional product issues are found. Please consider these restrictions before purchasing Open Box products.
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam Hawk Sky brushless powered glider is great for beginners. Constructed of durable EPO foam, only a small amount of assembly is required for this Ready-To-Fly (RTF) glider. Powered by a 400 brushless motor which will get you in the air with little effort. Thanks to the 4 channel 2.4Ghz radio, Detrum RX67 7-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver, a LiPo battery charger and AC adapter which are all included, all that is required is a 3 Cell 11.1 volt 2200mAh LiPo battery to take to the skies.
Tech Note: Make sure the included Detrum receiver is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Landing gear that is easily removable for hand tosses and grass landings
- Aileron, rudder and elevator controls
- Powerful 400 Brushless motor
- Dynam Hawk Sky V2 with Gyro 1370mm (53") Wingspan - Ready To Fly
- Detrum RX67 7-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver
- ESC with T connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- 4 channel 2.4Ghz radio
- LiPo battery charger with AC adapter
- Decal set
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1370mm / 53in
917mm / 36.1in
600g / 21.16oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||58-62mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
KV400 Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
25A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
3x 9g standard
3S 11.1V 2200mAh LiPo (required)
4 Channel 2.4Ghz (included)
|Build Time||15 minutes or less|