Dynam P-51D Mustang 1200mm (47") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam P-51D Mustang 1200mm (47") Wingspan - PNP - DY8939PNP
The North American Aviation P-51 Mustang was an American long-range, single-seat fighter and fighter-bomber used during World War II, the Korean War and other conflicts. The Mustang was conceived, designed and built by North American Aviation. The Mustang was originally designed to use the Allison V-1710 engine, which had limited high-altitude performance. It was first flown operationally by the Royal Air Force (RAF) as a tactical-reconnaissance aircraft and fighter-bomber (Mustang Mk I). The addition of the Rolls-Royce Merlin to the P-51B/C model transformed the Mustang's performance at altitudes above 15,000 ft, matching or bettering that of the Luftwaffe's fighters. The definitive version, the P-51D, was powered by the Packard V-1650-7, a license-built version of the Rolls-Royce Merlin 60 series two-stage two-speed supercharged engine, and armed with six .50 caliber (12.7 mm) M2 Browning machine guns.
To this day, the P-51D Mustang stands as the single most iconic WWII warbird ever built.
Dynam's P-51D Mustang PNP stands ready to show her supremacy and is virtually ready for those Axis bandits! All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready take to the skies!
The flight times of this Dynam Mustang are a bit longer than average. While power is not massive there is plenty of power for scale loops, rolls, and immelmann turns. We actually really like this Dynam P-51D for its ability to wring out more and more minutes from the 3S 2200.
- Servoless electronic retractable main landing gear for scale appearance and more aerodynamic flight
- Realistic scale features including WWII US Army scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- LED navigation lights add scale realism and help make the plane more visible during dawn and dusk flights
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam P-51D Mustang 1200mm (47") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC with T connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Optional flaps allow for shorter take offs and slower landings - ideal for when you have a short runway. To add flaps, you just need to purchase one 9g Normal servo and one 9g Reverse servo.
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with T connector - EPR22003
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1200mm / 47in
1045mm / 41in
1100g / 38.8oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with T connector
Propeller / EDF
3-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Retractable main landing gear|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo (required)
5 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Spare Parts