Dynam P-51D Mustang V2 1200mm (47") Wingspan - PNP - OPEN BOX
- Product condition: Customer Return
- Box condition: N/A
- Missing parts: Missing outer shipping box.
- Damage/defects: Plane has been partially assembled. Decals have been applied. Rudder broken off. Dents, dings, and foam compression to both wings and fuse. Right wing flap servo defective. Other minor dents and dings. Cosmetic fixes and one replacement servo needed.
This is the new and improved version (V2) of the Dynam P-51D Mustang PNP and it stands ready to show her supremacy and is virtually ready for those Axis bandits! This new version now includes a Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with a XT60 connector, pre-installed flaps, pre-installed flap servos, LED lights with pre-soldered connector ends and LED light controller for static and flashing operations. All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready take to the skies!
The flight times of this Dynam Mustang are a bit longer than average. While power is not massive there is plenty of power for scale loops, rolls, and immelmann turns. We actually really like this Dynam P-51D for its ability to wring out more and more minutes from the 3S 2200.
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- Servoless electronic retractable main landing gear for scale appearance and more aerodynamic flight
- Realistic scale features including WWII US Army scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam P-51D Mustang V2 1200mm (47") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector, servos, and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 5 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 5 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 5 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 5 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - EPR22003X6
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
1200mm / 47in
1045mm / 41in
1100g / 38.8oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
30A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4-Blade Scale Prop
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Retractable main landing gear|
3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
5 Channel (required)
|Build Time||2 Hours|
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
Looks good and I like the four-leaf propeller. Like all P-51, the center of gravity lies just above the wheels, which means that it does not like uneven surfaces. Otherwise, a lovely plan and glides fine in the air.
the standard ESC it comes with one handle a 4-cell lipo 2200. used throttle management I install a 60 amp ESC and I run a for and I run. A 4 cell2500 and man let me tell you that Mustang Halls *** Dynam did a good job on that break flaps and everything Dynam did a good job on that break flaps and everything bad *** Mustang
p 51- mustang. dynam
Beautiful plane went together easy flies with no problem like any plug-in play you got to fine-tune it no like sand in the front of the fuselage for Clarence overall Dynam did a real good job on it