Dynam P47-D Thunderbolt V2 1220mm (48") Wingspan - PNP
Dynam P47-D Thunderbolt V2 1220mm Wingspan - PNP - DY8956PNP
- NEW! Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- NEW! Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- NEW! LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Model officially licensed by Northrop Grumman
- Realistic scale features including Hun Hunter XVI paint scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Servoless electronic retractable landing gear
- Powerful BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Dynam P-47D Thunderbolt 1220mm (48") wingspan - Receiver Ready
- Tomcat Skylord 40 Amp ESC with XT60 connector, servos, motor and electronic retractable landing gear come pre-installed for your convenience
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 4 Cell 14.8V 2500mAh or 3000mAh LiPo Battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR30004X6
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 4 cell (4S) charger from our Charger Collection
1220mm / 48in
1500g / 53oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
BM3720A-KV500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 9g standard
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear|
4S 14.8V 2500mAh or 3000mAh LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
6 Channel (required)
Optional (requires 1 forward and 1 reverse 9g servo)
|Build Time||2-3 Hours|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Reviews (15)
- Questions (0)
Dynam P 47D pnp
I bought the plane last week and i was suprised unboxing the plane that the flaps was already install by the factory and also there was and a led controller that means that the lights are fully operational.I install a receiver with AS3X from previous model and today i had my maiden flight .My opinion is that the plane flies in railways and is completly rock solid in the Air!!!! I can highy recomanded to anyone loves scale flying ....this plane worth every single euro! Also thanks the people from motion rc for their good service!
Dynam p-47 pnp
Very nice plane, easy to assemble, very easy to fly...very predictable.
The best looking warbird i ever had.I will add rockets and bombs as soon as i find so that will fit my dynam p47-d thunderbolt!
This aircraft is great from ordering, receiving,delivery and assembly to flying, easy to handle and very forgiving, worth every penny.. I even painted mine a different color
Big - Nice - Looks Great
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Electronics all worked. Cycled retracts several times. No issues.. Slight marring on horizontal stabilizer. 4 stars, because I haven't flown it yet. If it flys as well as it looks... all is good..
Just Love It
This is my first warbird and actually one of the first low wing planes that I've flown. I have the V1 with no flaps, but love this plane. I've done some basic aerobatics with no problem. I've had a couple of days of flying it and plan on many more soon to come. I would highly recommend this plane to anyone. The build is super easy with no problem. It's everything Pilot Ryan has said in the video. She is a gentle Giant. Good Luck!
Nice FLying P-47 ..But
Flies great once you get it in the air. Problem if you fly off grass is the gear location. It's too far back and results in nose-overs most takeoff attempts. I shimmed it as far forward as possible which helped a lot. It's a good looking airplane, mold work is very nice and all the electronics worked. Hard to beat for the price.
When we recieved the plane, one retract worked intermittently while the other didn't work at all. Other than that, it's a decent plane for the price.
This is the 2 dynam P47 I have purchase. I really like the way it flies. It is very easy to assemble and looks good in the air.