Dynam Primo with Gyro 1450mm (57") Wingspan - RTF
Dynam Primo with Gyro 1450mm (57") Wingspan - (Ready-To-Fly) - RTF - DY8971SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here. The Dynam Primo with its giant tundra wheels is a great high wing trainer molded after the super cubs the gifted bush pilots of Alaska might use where taking off and landing in less-than-ideal runways is a way of life. Needless to say, this is a trainer that can accommodate virtually any flying surface you may require. And what bush pilot would ever dare such treacherous runways without flaps? The Dynam Primo includes working flaps to minimize your takeoff roll and landing roll out if space is a concern.
Powered by a BM3720A3-KV650 brushless motor and Skylord 40 Amp ESC the Primo packs a punch for a wide range flight envelope and for pulling out of trouble when you need it, yet offers outstanding slow flight capabilities for those newer to the hobby.
The RTF version includes a GAVIN 6A 6 Channel radio, Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS, 4 Cell 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo battery and charger so everything you need to fly is included right out of the box.
Visit the Official Dynam Primo Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
Tech Note: Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Giant tundra wheels for taking off and landing in virtually any surface
- Excellent slow flight capability yet capable power system for a wide range flight envelope
- Working flaps for those short takeoffs and slow, manageable landings
- Powerful KV650 brushless outrunner motor
- Attractive white and blue paint scheme (decal set included)
- Dynam Primo 1450mm (57") Wingspan - (RTF)
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 4S 14.8V 2200 mAh LiPo Battery
- 4S LiPo Battery Charger
- 40A ESC with XT60 connector, servos and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
1450mm / 57.1in
1014mm / 39.9in
1660g / 58.5oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||Refer to the manual|
BM3720A3-KV650 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
40A Brushless with XT60 connector
Propeller / EDF
13x6 2-Blade Prop
8x 9g with nylon gears
|Landing Gear||Taildragger with giant tundra wheels|
4S 14.8V 2200mAh LiPo (included)
6 Channel 2.4Ghz (included)
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts