Dynam Rapid 635mm (25") Wingspan - PNP
Rapid 635mm (25") Wingspan - PNP from Dynam - DY8965PNP
The Dynam Rapid is a smaller-class 3D sport airplane that packs a big punch! Stable at slower speeds but the Rapid's natural habitat is flying fast. Agile, crisp, with good maneuvering ability. Performs the usual 3D and aerobatic maneuvers with ease. Not for the beginner. We recommend reducing your throws at first due to the high responsiveness and sensitivity. Strap on your radio, buckle up and have a blast!
Visit the Official Dynam Rapid Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- Powerful BM2313-KV1500 brushless motor
- Sleek blue, black and white racing scheme
- Tomcat Skylord 15A ESC
- Nice aerodynamic lines for minimal drag
- Dynam Rapid 635mm (25") Wingspan - Receiver Ready
- ESC, servos and motor all come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- 4 Channel Radio - Select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
- 4 Channel Receiver - Select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
- 3 Cell 11.1V 800 mAh LiPo Battery - EFLB8003SJ30
- 3 Cell Compatible Battery Charger - Select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
635mm / 25in
627.5mm / 24.7in
330g / 11.7oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||40-45mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
BM2313-KV1500 Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
Tomcat Skylord 15A ESC with JST connector
Propeller / EDF
4x 3.7g standard
3 Cell 11.1V 800 mAh LiPo Battery (required)
4 Channel (required)
|Skill Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Build Time||1 Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2017 - Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro in the RTF version is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
Always stalls going nose down, poor design and breaks quite a bit. ****** landing gear , as well as poor motor mount to the front
Simple build. The small compartment makes for limited battery placement. With the center of gravity on spot, the Elevator sensitivity is ridiculous. Because of the weight to size ratio, the aircraft will tip stall in a nose down attitude. You will not recover. Been flying RC for decades. Add speed to the stated control issues and you'll soon turn this plane into bite size pieces
Dynam Rapid PNP
I am new to RC aircraft & I could not beat the price on this little airplane! I already had a compatible transmitter & battery & Motion RC sales rep guided me to the correct receiver. I was able, with Motion RC tech support & YouTube videos, to set the receiver up, bind the plane to my receiver & test the controls. Instructions give the builder information for center of gravity as well as suggested throws for controls. This plane is fast-a little scary at times but that can be dialed back using your transmitter. I enjoyed assembling this plane & enjoy flying it!