Dynam Rapid with Gyro 635mm (25") Wingspan - RTF
Rapid with Gyro 635mm (25") Wingspan - RTF from Dynam - DY8965SRTF
This is the new Stabilized Ready-To-Fly version. This model comes with the Detrum MSR66A 6CH 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS built in for auto-stabilization and recovery. For more information on the MSR66A click here.
The Dynam Rapid is a smaller-class 3D sport airplane that packs a big punch! Stable at slower speeds but the Rapid's natural habitat is flying fast. Agile, crisp, with good maneuvering ability. Performs the usual 3D and aerobatic maneuvers with ease. Not for the beginner. We recommend reducing your throws at first due to the high responsiveness and sensitivity. Strap on your radio, buckle up and have a blast!
Visit the Official Dynam Rapid Discussion Thread on HobbySquawk.com for additional photos, videos, reviews, and customer Q&A.
- NEW! 6-Channel Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Nice aerodynamic lines for minimal drag
- Sleek blue, black and white racing scheme
- Capable of exciting 3D maneuvers and high speeds
- Quick and easy assembly
- Dynam Rapid with Gyro 635mm (25") Wingspan - RTF
- GAVIN-6A 6-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Detrum MSR66A 6-Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with iStone 6-Axis Gyro/ABS
- 3S 11.1V 800 mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S LiPo Battery Charger
- ESC with JST connector, servos, gyro and motor come pre-installed for your convenience
- Decal set
- Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included in the box.
HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to RC we highly recommend that you read through our excellent RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". Jam packed with helpful information for beginners including articles, video and a glossary of common RC terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
635mm / 25in
627.5mm / 24.7in
|CG (Center of Gravity)||40-45mm from the leading edge of the wing at the root|
BM2313 KV1500 Brushless Outrunner
Electronic Speed Control
18A Brushless with JST connector
Propeller / EDF
2 blade prop
4x 3.7g standard
3 Cell 11.1V 800 mAh LiPo Battery with JST connector (included)
6 Channel (included)
|Build Time||1+ Hour|
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- November 18, 2017 - Make sure the included Detrum receiver/gyro in the RTF version is securely mounted to the fuselage before attempting to fly this airplane.
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center